Chapter 24

Can I just see you every morning when I open my eyes

Can I just feel your heart beating beside me every night

Can we just feel this way together

Till the end of all time

Can I just spend my life with you

King POV

I followed her up the stairs and into our bedroom. I watched her undress and walk into the bathroom.

"So we not talking or something now?" I asked out of curiosity. I got no reply.

I walked to the doorway of the bathroom and leaned in it. I watched her take a shower in the walk in shower. I could see the steam in the room as the hot water ran.

"You need something?" She asked with a mug. She stopped the water and sat in the foamy water and relaxed.

"Mane you tripping!" I shooed her off and walked back to the bedroom. I lied back on the bed and called Des.

"Hey boo." She answered.

"Your guh free." I laughed.

I swear this girl screamed so loud in my ear. I could hear Caleb in the background telling her to shut the fuck up.

"Shut yo ass up Caleb! My best friend out of jail." Des snapped.

"Yea but she moody right now." I said.

"Of course. Shes pregnant." Des giggled.

"Tell him about Robin." I heard Caleb say.

"What about that hoe?" I said.

"We got her ass locked in the crazy house!" She laughed.

"Damnnnn for real? Why?" I sat up in curiosity.

"She tried to threaten Caleb. That bitch crazier than I thought. She got some personal issues. I'm just glad I came before she squirted my nigga's brains on the floor." She said.

I heard Starr getting out the tub.

"Aye but y'all should come back to LA and see her." I suggested.

"Yea we will. I love you." She said.

"I love you too cuzzo." I said. She blew me a kiss through the phone and I laughed.

"Aite bye." She giggled before hanging up. Starr walked in in her bra and panties.

She put on this fitted black dress with a v back and long sleeves. She put on her black red bottoms and curled her hair. She grabbed her red Gucci clutch.

That nigga Kyrie burst in and jumped on Starr.

"Damn lil homie. Don't kill your lil brother and sister!" I snapped.

"I missed you." He hugged her tightly.

"I missed you too baby." She kissed his forehead.

"Stop kissing on him. He a nigga not no female." I said.

If looks could kill I would be dead right now.

"Go put on some clothes. I'm taking you out." She said.

"Daddy going?" He asked.

"I can't go lil homie." I said kind of depressed. This is one reason why I want to turn myself in. I tried not to look sad in front of him so he wouldn't be sad.

"That's cool." He said with a blank expression. Be walked out and closed the door behind him.

"Now why you make him sad like that?!" Starr snapped.