Chapter 12

Starr POV

A couple weeks passed and my stomach has gotten big! Why is it so big and I'm only a couple weeks. I lied on the hospital bed with my shirt raised. The doctor rubbed the warm gel on my stomach.

King held my hand. He looked like somebody's grandaddy with them old man clothes on and them thick glasses. He had this hat with a feather and this Sherlock Holmes looking coat. Kyrie stood in the corner texting on his phone.

"Are you excited to find out what you are having?" The doctor asked me.

"Very." I smiled. She started scanning the thing over my bump. I looked up at the screen. King tightened the grip on my hand. I know he's nervous because he wasn't even there when Kyrie was born. Man I had a hard time pushing that boy out. Then when he did come out Ray and Des was all over him! I couldn't even get a chance to hold him.

I looked over in the corner at him and he had that phone so close to his face texting. Lord if these kids these days didn't have they cell phones they wouldn't be able to survive.

"Starr I see a boy." The doctor said.

"Yes!" Kyrie yelled while fist bumping King.

"Not so fast. I see another one, a girl." The doctor said.

"I told you Ki- I mean Trey." I said referring to King. He gave me that 'damn don't say my name' look.

"Yes Ms. Starr. You are having twins." The doctor smiled and rubbed the gel off my stomach. I pulled my shirt down and sat up.

"That's okay I guess." I said nervously. I am going to have three kids! Thats too many!

"Don't worry. A lot of moms come in and get nervous. But you shouldn't. You have a wonderful boyfriend and son to take care of them with you." She smiled. Boyfriend? Is she referring to King old looking ass? Do she really think I would get pregnant by a old man? Not that King is old or anything.

"Yea I guess so." I said signing some papers and walking out with my family. We walked down the hall and out the front door.

"Twins." Was all King said.

"So I'm gone have a lil brother and sister." Kyrie frowned.

"This family is gone be too big." I said. We got in the car and swerved off.

"So give me some cool names." I broke the awkward silence.

"Starr and King." Kyrie foolish said yelled.

"The girl name is Journey and the boy name is Prince." King smirked.

"No! I don't want my kids having no fucked up name like me and you." I laughed.

"Our names tight girl. They belong together." He stroked my cheek.

"Stop touching my face while I drive." I blushed.

"You like it." He smirked. He right I do. Thats why I'm pregnant with twins now.

Caleb POV

Robin is getting on my fucking nerves. She act like a lil ass girl!

"Pack up! We leaving in about 4 hours!" I snapped at her. She slung her luggage out the closet and damn near hit me in the head with it. If that luggage would have touched me Robin mama was gone have to buy herself a new black dress.

"Why we leaving so soon? You got another bitch you trying to see?" She yelled.

"Naw! I got to be there with my team!" I snapped. She really irking my nerves. If I wanted to fuck another bitch trust me I would. But I got love for Robin. Why can't she get that through that thick brain of hers.

"I can't stand you Caleb. You always lying to me. I bet you still be talking to Starr." She began to cry. For what? She just a emotional ass person!

"What you crying for?" I held my arms out as she fell into them crying. She was saying something but I couldn't understand because she was crying so much. Why is Starr such a threat to Robin? I mean Robin got her own money just like Starr. She got the body of a model, literally. Why he jealous.

"Why you so jealous of Starr?" I asked.

"You spend more time with her than me. Some nights I would hear you on the phone with her talking about god knows what! I know she's your ex and all but it seems like you still have feelings for her." She said pulling out of my grip. She know she be saying some dumb shit. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I COME TO LA AND NOT KICK IT WITH MY HOMIE?! I just brushed past her and walked down the stairs with my luggages. I don't want to hear her voice until we get back to Boston. Dumb shit.

Des POV

I'm in the gym trying to keep my body looking tight and right. I been running on this treadmill for about 20 minutes now. I wore my pink Nike sports bra, black leggings, and my black running shoes. My hair was pulled back to a ponytail. My Beats were in my ear blasting Lil Wayne.

This man came up beside me and got on the treadmill beside me. He was shirtless revealing his toned body and tattoos. I tried not to stare so I looked at myself running in the mirror in front of me.

"These hoes love me like Satin man." I sang out trying to fight the temptation. I cut my eyes over at him and saw him running but staring at me. I quickly looked back ahead. I wanted to throw dollars on this boy he was so fine. But shit he ain't got nothing on my baby Ray. I turned the treadmill down and got off. I grabbed my towel and wiped my face and stomach. I felt a hand tapping on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the sexy boy on the treadmill next to me.

"Hey." I said with a confused look.

"So you work out here often?" He asked. I stared at his broad shoulders. He had a caramel skin tone like mines. I could tell he worked out a lot because his body was right.

"Earth to Desiree." He waved his hand in my face.

"Sorry I- Hold the hell up. How you know my name?" I squinted my eyes at him. I'm not just anybody! Im Desiree Jackson! The cousin of King! I don't trust nobody!

"Who doesn't know you. You look better in person though." He smiled showing his pearly white teeth.

"Thank you?" I turned to walk away but he grabbed my hand.

"What?" I started to get annoyed.

"I was wondering if you would like dinner."

"I got a boyfriend."

"You still talk to that thug? Baby I am CEO of a Fortune 500 company. I can treat you way better than some thug." He stroked my hand. Thug? Did he just call my baby a thug?

"Are you calling Ray a thug?" I asked calmly trying not to lose my cool.

"That's what he is. You deserve better."

"That THUG is my man. He ain't perfect and I'm not either but at least he trying to support me." I snapped.

"Baby I can put you in a beach house. I could have you rocking Prada Gucci, Versace, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Guess, Valentino, Dior, Armani, Dolce and Gabbana, Chanel, and what ever else turns you on. I can let you ride around in a Mercedes if you let me." He smirked. Cocky much?

"I got everything you just named." I laughed. This nigga think he impressing me when I get everything he named on a daily basis.

"But the money ain't legal." He laughed. That did it. I drew back and punched him right in his face. Nothing but red took over.

------

Comment some cute boy and girl names for the. twins. And they do not have to rhyme lol