Chapter 8

Starr POV

"Huh?" I tried to sound confused.

"You heard me!" Des snapped. I fiddled with my hands nervously.

"Damn. You pregnant." Ray laughed.

"I thought you didn't know what sex was anymore." Caleb teased.

"Forget y'all." I smirked.

"So who you sleeping with girl? He better be fine!" Des leaned in as if I had some juice to spill to her.

"Lean your ass back in. I ain't telling y'all." I crossed my arms.

"Robin cover your ears you're not in this clique." Caleb said bluntly. I tried my best not to laugh but Ray and Des burst out laughing causing me to laugh.

"Shut up!" Robin playfully hit him.

"Tell us!" Des begged.

"If I told y'all, y'all wouldn't believe me." I shook my head.

"Is it somebody we know?" Caleb asked.

"Is he cute?" Des asked.

"Is he famous?" Ray asked.

"Do he have a lil dick?" Robin asked. Everybody gave her that 'bitch shut up' look.

"Yes, it's somebody y'all know. He cute. He somewhat famous but not for the right thing. And his dick isn't even close to little." I commented.

"He ain't no porn star is it?!" Des turned her nose up.

"Naw!" I snapped. I heard a thump upstairs. It sounded like it came from the master bedroom.

"What the hell was that?" Ray frowned. They all looked at the ceiling.

"Nothing." I said too quickly.

"Yes it's something." Des nodded.

"It's just Kyrie playing." I assured them. Will King and Kyrie please stop making that damn noise!

"Lets go see." Caleb stood up with everyone else. I ran to the stairs and stood in front of it blocking them.

"No need for that." I said. I heard Kyrie laughing.

"Who he playing with?" Des asked.

"Probably his pet dog. You know I bought him the cutest dog for Christmas and he just-"

"Get out the way!" Des snapped.

"I can't let y'all up there." I said. They gave me the suspicious eye.

"Your baby daddy must be up there." Ray squinted his eyes.

"If only you knew." I shook my head. Before I knew it Caleb picked me up bridal style and we walked up the stairs. Oh fuck it. I don't care no more. I got too old for this. We could hear Kyrie laughing in the master bedroom.

"Kyrie they up here!" I yelled. There was a lot of shuffling in the room and they ran into the master bedroom to find Kyrie sitting on the bed playing his PSVita.

"Who up here Kyrie?!" Des looked around.

"Nobody." Kyrie said innocently.

"Who you was laughing with?" Caleb asked as he put me down.

"I can't laugh?!" Kyrie snapped. He gave me the 'please help me' look.

"Fuck it." I said out loud.

"Ma you ain't got to do this." Kyrie mumbled.

"I'm tired Kyrie. Im pregnant and I just can't do this. I tried I swear I did." I plopped down on the bed next to him. My friends all gave me crazy expressions. Kyrie looked from me to the closet. I'm guessing that's where King is.

"Are you okay Starr?" Caleb asked.

"Hell naw I ain't okay!" I snapped.

"Y'all should leave and give my mama her space." Kyrie ordered.

"Naw don't go! Stay! Stay for this shit causing this is about to be some lifetime shit!" I snapped.

"Caleb she's scaring me." Robin whispered to Caleb.

"Don't make it seem like I'm fucking crazy cause in that case all y'all crazy for even believing King was dead!" I snapped.

"Okay call the doctor, Des." Ray said.

"I'm a nurse." Des said.

"Naw I mean a mental doctor." He tried to whispered.

"See let me read y'all asses real quick! Don't try to put it like I'm losing my fucking mind in here. Only crazy person in here is King for thinking this dumb ass plan was gone work! Did you really think they wouldn't find out?! Or did you just not trust them like you didn't trust me, jackass!" I snapped. before I knew it the closet door swung open and the expression on all their faces were priceless.

This was definitely a Kodak moment.

--------

Comment vote

I know it's short but I actually have a life to tend to