Chapter 7

King POV

Starr sure is taking a long time up there. I heard a knock at the door. I peeped out the window at Ray, Des, Caleb, and some woman holding on to Caleb's arm. They all held gifts.

"Shit." I said under my breath.

"Who is it dad?" Kyrie asked.

"Keep them down here. I'm gone go upstairs and check on Starr." I ran up the stairs. I heard soft whimpers coming from the bedroom. I found her balled up in a corner crying.

"What's wrong?" I walked over to her and sat on the floor.

"My life is a mess!" She yelled.

"Stop yelling. Ray, Des, and Caleb here." I hushed her.

"What the fuck is they here for?!" She whispered yelled.

"I thought you invited them." I threw my hands up.

"Shit mane." She hit the floor roughly.

"What's wrong with you?" I frowned.

"Mane I'm pregnant!" She cried. Damnnnnn. How she gone get pregnant?! I could have sworn I pulled out.

"Mane we gone abort it." I simply said. She looked at me like I had two heads.

"Fuck you mane! How you gone say some shit like that?!" She pushed me so hard in the chest. She started hitting me in the head. I grabbed her arms and slammed her to the floor.

"Calm yo ass down!" I snapped.

"I can't stand yo ass! You the one fucked me and did this!" She cried out.

"We gone abort that first thing in the morning." I let her go.

"No we ain't!" She started hitting me again. I swear it was a reflex. I turned and struck her right across the face. Damn. She held her face and started crying.

"I'm sorry baby." I opened my arms for him.

"Fuck you King! I'm not aborting my child. And if you got a problem with it....stay dead!" She snapped and left out!

Starr POV

I fixed myself to go down the stairs.

"Girl I thought you died up there." Ray said. They wore smiles as if the other day never happened.

"Merry Christmas." I gave all of them hugs.

"I bought you this." Caleb said handing me a small box. I opened it and saw a beautiful pair of earrings. Real too.

"Thanks sweetie." I hugged him.

"Your gift ain't got shit on mines, Caleb." Des challenged.

"Want to bet?" He shot back. They're arguing just like the old days. Des handed me a gift bag. I looked in it and pulled out two tickets.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Read it fool." She laughed. I looked back down at the tickets and saw it was tickets to the LA Lakers and Boston Celtics game.

"Damn girl." I hugged her.

"So who you gone give that one ticket to?" She gave me that 'please give me the ticket' look. I laughed and gave her one of the tickets.

"I knew my best friend would take me." She laughed. I saw Kyrie run upstairs.

"Where he going?" Caleb asked.

"Probably to his room." I lied smoothly.

"Okay so I was thinking all of us could get together and go to Magic City tonight." Ray smirked.

"Yo ass ain't finna look at nan nother bitch!" Des snapped.

"Girl I said I ain't fucking round like that no more." Ray mumbled. Oh shit. Somebody finna get exposed.

"You cheated on her?" Robin asked.

"Girl mind your business. That ain't got nothing to do with you." Caleb told Robin.

"You hush cause wasn't nobody talking to your big head butt!" Des said softly pushing Caleb's shoulder. Damn all them arguing like they hate each other.

"Everybody shut up and lets get Starr's opinion. Do you want to go to Magic City tonight?" Caleb said giving me that 'please say yes' look. Caleb lightly nodded his head. Des and Robin gave me that 'hell no' look.

"I can't go either way it go." I thought of a way to set it even.

"Why not?!" They all yelled at the same time. Oh shit. Maybe I should just say yes cause they sound like they gone jump my ass.

"I got children and y'all don't." I said. They all started talking at once. Yelling at each other and other shit.

"Hold the hell up!" Des yelled.

"What?" Everybody panicked.

"Starr." She said pointing at me.

"What about me?" I asked.

"You said children as if you got more than one!" She squinted her eyes. I just keep fucking up.

-----

Short but I still updated

Vote and Comment for an update