Chapter 3

I'd give my all to have

Just one more night with you

I'd risk my life to feel

Your body next to mine

Cause I can't go on

Living in the memory of our song

I'd give my all for your love, tonight

King POV

I tossed and turned in bed. I can't sleep. I sat up and walked downstairs to get something to drink.

A knock came at the door. I froze in my position. Who the fuck could it be?! Don't nobody know I'm here but Starr and I doubt that's her. I grabbed my 9 from the vase in the living room and eased to the door. I unlocked it and swung it open pointing it at a innocent Starr and nonchalant looking Kyrie. This lil nigga is too hard for me.

"Don't shoot." She said. I opened the door wider so they could walk in. I noticed she was fully dressed. She wore black leather leggings, a red laced top, with red bottom heels. Her hair was freshly curled. I could smell the perfume coming from her body.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To my club. The girls really want me there. And I really want to see Rihanna." She said. I looked down at Kyrie and his duffle bag with clothes in it.

"Me and you gone chill aite?" I told him.

"Chill? Don't say that. You're old dad." He walked upstairs. Damnnnn I'm not even that old. He just cutting throat now.

"Well I guess he told you." She giggled.

"I guess so. Have fun." I pulled her into me.

She stared into my eyes with them sexy ass eyes. I ran my hand through her curls.

"Stoooop. You gone mess my hair up." She whined.

"You used to like me messing your hair up." I smirked. She blushed.

"Bye."She pulled away.

"So how he getting to school tomorrow because I can't take him." I said.

"I will be up early enough to take him." She said before running out the house. I turned around and saw Kyrie sitting in the last step of the stairs.

"You sleepy lil homie?" I asked.

"Naw. I rather stay up and screw my bitch Brittany." He said so seriously.

"Yo bitch?! Boy what you know bout that word?!" I snapped.

"I know a lot." He said staring at me.

"Come sit in the living room with me." I said. He got up and followed me to the living room.

"You still a virgin?" I asked. He just started laughing.

"I don't screw these hoes. But I will get some mean head from them." He laughed.

"Head?! Boy you ain't nothing but 7. Puberty ain't even kicked in for you yet!" I yelled.

"You'd be surprised." He mumbled. I just shook my head.

"Mane you something serious." I said in disbelief.

"You know you was getting it early too. So don't trip homie." He mugged me.

"Yea I was but not from your mama." I admitted. Why am I talking to my son like he my age.

"I don't even like Brittany but she got a mean mouth. Her and her best friend." He smirked. I didn't even know how to respond to that.

"Please don't make me a grandaddy yet." I told him.

"I'm not. I told you I don't fuck." He said.

"And stop all that cursing. You ain't grown." I told him.

"So you playing daddy now?" He asked. I could just grab this lil nigga by his neck but I won't.

"Naw I am daddy. And you gone respect me and my crib lil homie. I ain't one of your friends you see in the streets." I said sternly.

"Whatever you say 'daddy'." He said putting emphasis on daddy. This is about to be a long night.

Starr POV

I walked into my jumping as club. Slim foolish ass gone ask for my Id when I walked to the door. I told him I'm the bitch that signs his check every two weeks.

I walked through the big crowd and to the VIP where I knew Rihanna would be.

"So you the bitch that owns the west coast." I heard this familiar accent. I looked back and saw Rihanna and her girls sitting on the sofa with a couple of drinks.

"Queen of the west!" I corrected her. She stood up and hugged me.

"I respect you because you a bad bitch." She smiled.

"I respect you because you respect me." I smirked. She laughed.

"Yo Rih you up next." Gia told her from her DJ stand. Rihanna put her drink down and went to the front where the screaming people were. I walked up to Gia's DJ stand and stood next to her.

"I see you came Mrs. I'm too busy with life." She laughed.

"Fuck you. I came to see Rihanna." I said. Rihanna stood on the stage we had set up and started singing "Diamonds".

Gia, Libby and I just stood on the back wall watching. These hoes love Rihanna. I probably should have got Des ass up here to see. Lets see how many hoes was gone be running then.

"I can't even fucking see." Libby said. Then she said some of her Spanish shit that we know nothing about. When she gets mad her English turns to Spanish.

"Girl calm down. She coming to the VIP. That's where we chilling at." Gia said.

"We?! No the hell WE not. Libby yo ass is going back to the bar and Gia yo ass making beats!" I snapped.

"Oh come on chika. Don't be like that." Libby begged.

"How you gone do a bitch like that?" Gia whined.

"So y'all might as well get y'all asses on y'all tiptoes to see Rihanna." I laughed because they actually did it. I started hearing her sing "Pour it Up". I threw my ass in circles like it wasn't no tomorrow.

"Damn girl don't put it on me that rough." I heard somebody whisper in my ear. I pulled away and saw this ugly ass nigga trying to spit game.

"Do you not know me?" I snapped.

"I want to get to know you." He brushed up against me.

"She said move." Libby pushed him.

"Y'all hoes crazy." He said.

"Yo slim escort this fool out of here." I called out to slim. And like I said he grabbed the man by the arms and threw him out....literally.

"Girl who these nigga a think they is?!" I snapped.

"They must think you some random bitch off the streets." Gia turned her nose up.

"Forget them. I came here to have fun!"

Des POV

"She said what?" I had to ask again.

"She think somebody in the beach house with her." Ray repeated. I kicked my feet up in his lap as we watched Black Ink Crew.

"Maybe there is, Ray." I suggested.

"Naw baby. Starr mind playing tricks in her." He assured me. I don't know but I have a funny feeling about this.

"What if it was and somebody snatched her up. We should go check on her because I think if anybody would know anything about being kidnapped it would be me." I explained.

"If I go over there will that make you happy?" He asked me.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Well too bad. It's too late to be out. I will just call her." He said.

"Naw I will." I pulled out my phone and dialed her number.

"Hello?" She sounded out of breath. There was a lot of noise in the background.

"Where you at?! A frat house?!" I yelled.

"I'm at my club. Girl you should have came. Rihanna here and everything." She sounded so happy. She haven't sounded this way in a long time.

"Well who got Kyrie?" I asked. The other end got quiet.

"Starr are you still there?" I asked.

"Yea. I got to go." And with that she hung up.

"What she say?" Ray asked.

"Nothing much." I admitted. I hope Starr is not doing anything wrong. I know I'm no saint but she has a son and she doesn't need to be fucking up. She won't even go on dates. Sometimes I think she like females. But she probably just tired of people treating her like she famous.

Like one day we was at Walmart and the cashier asked for Starr's autograph like she was famous. Of course Starr, being the nice person she is, signed it. And then she still mourns over King. I miss him too though but Starr really takes it hard. And hearing how happy she was over the phone reminded me of how it was when King was alive.

"Got something on your mind?" Ray asked snapping me out my thoughts.

"Naw why?" I asked.

"Because I asked you what you wanted to eat and you didn't reply." He said.

"Just thinking bout King. Thats all." I admitted.

"I miss my nigga. These young niggas taking over the streets only because he dead. If only my nigga would come back and show these niggas how to do it one time." Ray said.

"Yea these couples idle King and Starr. Shit I hear people say they want to be like us. I don't know why because we was young and we was dumb." I laughed.

"I guess because we made a bond." He said kissing my lips.

"How about Kyrie told me he got hoes." I said randomly. I don't know why but that just popped in my head.

"Mane hell naw. That ain't shit compared to what he told me. He said he get head in the bathroom at school. I wanted to tell Starr but I'm not." He said. Kyrie is something else but I love my godson/ nephew/ cousin. He just call me aunt Des because King and I are like siblings as well as me and Starr.

"Oh gosh. Starr is gone be a grandma real soon." I said pulling all my hair up off my neck because it got hot.

"In the morning we gone pay them a visit." Ray said.

"Cool." I said. I lied my head back on the arm of the couch and fell asleep.

------

Comment and vote for a update