Chapter 17

(4 months later)

Starr POV

My stomach is so big to be only five months! I can't wait till Ashton and Peyton are born. Yelp I finally came up with names! King wanted to name our daughter Peyton because he loves Peyton Manning. And I named our son Ashton because that was my dad's name.

I wobbled into the den and found Kyrie and King sitting on the couch watching the Bulls and Spurs game.

"Baby my feet hurt, my back aching, I'm depressed, and I look fat as hell!" I cried out.

They looked back at me like they didn't know me.

"Go soak your feet." Was all he said. I threw a pillow from the other couch and hit him in the head.

"You never do anything!" I yelled.

"Ma want me to run you a bath? I could massage your back. Or do you need me to get you some food." Kyrie ran to my side.

My son is always there for me when I need him. He loves his mama so much. I pulled him into a hug.

"That's okay sweetheart." I kissed his face. He wiped it off.

"Ma I told you I don't like people kissing my face." He said sitting back down. I gave King a death stare. If looks could kill he would be dead.

"Go to the bedroom. I'm coming up in a minute." He ordered.

"How my big ass gone get up them stairs by myself?! Are you trying to be funny King?!" I snapped.

"No Starr. Calm down and stop yelling. Your hormones fucking with you." He shook his head.

"I will help you up the stairs." Kyrie said taking my hand. I don't know what I would do without Kyrie.

I struggled up the stairs with him. It felt like it took years to get to the bedroom.

"Thank you baby." I told Kyrie as he ran back downstairs. I pulled the sheets back on the bed and lied down. I reached for the remote on the nightstand but couldn't reach it because of my big ass, heavy ass stomach.

"Y'all are wearing me out." I spoke to my little babies. I just stared at the ceiling until I heard somebody clear their throat. I looked towards the door and saw King looking at me with a blank expression.

"Guess what?" He sort of whispered.

"What?"

"Ray got fired from is job. He couldn't pass his drug test." He said crawling into bed with me. I just shook my head.

I was about to respond but my phone started vibrating. I grabbed it and opened the text. It was the same no life person threatening to expose King.

That person has been texting me every since that day four months ago. I never responded to the number because King told me not to. At one point the forward a picture of King, Kyrie and I to me. We were walking into the doctor on the picture.

If it wasn't for him I would text this bitch or nigga or whatever it is, a piece of my mind!

"It's still that random bitch?" He asked unfazed. I nodded and put the phone back down.

"You not scared?" I asked him.

"Nope. If they was gone expose me they would have done it by now." He shrugged.

"Who do you think it is?" I asked curious.

"Probably Caleb stupid ass fiancé." He shrugged.

"I don't think do. Her and Caleb are actually a happy couple now. So why would she still be worried about us?!" I asked. He turned his head and looked at me.