Willy boy 😉 :

Omg SO IT'S TRUE ?! IT'S REALLY TRUE ?!

Cutie :

Why do you want him to joke about this ?!

IDIOT !!!!

"We'll merge our buses on two conditions. "

I shook my head in trouble before lowering my phone to concentrate on the conversation to wear.

I'd take care of those two idiots later.

"You pay for the bus, and I become the bus boss." Sana declared, giving me an impressive look.

I turned my attention to the two girls to see their expressions shocked as they exchanged a glance before hesitating.

"Uh... we have to discuss with the girls ..."

"Either we make a deal now, or there will not be a bus." Immediately Sana made me chew absently on my pizza looking between the trio with entertainment.

I looked like Ingrid and Sara seeming to have a silent conversation in resignation before Sara turned again to Sana. "Yeah. Okay. We're in. "

"Good! Send me the names of everyone on the bus, and I'll invite you to a bus meeting. "

I watched Sana roll her eyes back to her laptop with complete disinterest for the two girls making me lower my head again to hide my hilarious smile.

I hated bullying or even gratuitous wickedness but I had learned since the last year that it was better to stand for oneself than to avoid conflicts constantly by crashing.

"Okay..." Sara thought, looking between Sana and me before walking away.

However, they were instantly replaced by Vilde, Eva and Noora. "What did they want ? Have you talked to them?"

"I have news, where is Chris ?"

"In Berlin."

"What's up ?" Eva asked as she took a bite from my pizza before grinning. "What is it ? "

"Pineapple. "

"Ew! This baby has weird tastes !"

I giggled slightly before I noticed Sana's gaze on us making me bring a finger to my lips in the direction of Eva before signing maliciously Sana to announce the great news. "We have merged with Pepsi Max."

"Are you kidding ?" Eva exclaimed immediately, leaning over Sana in incredulity.

"What does that mean ?"

"It means they have to pay for the bus... and I become the bus boss." Sana answered immediately, making me rumble my nose as I realized how wrong it sounded.

I shook my head before crossing my arms over the table raising a Noora eyebrow. "They're going to plant us a knife in the back. Believe my experience, these girls are like Iben. They are... evil. "

The latter gave me a puzzled look before turning again to Sana.

"Why do you get to the bus boss ?" Vilde asked in boredom.

"Do you mean we're joining with Pepsi-Max ?!"

Sana gave a bored look at Noora before resuming quickly. "Either we join with the Pepsi-Max squad, or there will not be a bus. So we have a bus meeting this week. "