"I could tell by the amount you ordered," I chuckled and he just smiled.

We were all stuffing our facing when Landon came home.

"Hey, bud," I said.

"Hey," He answered back, coming into the kitchen and laying his head on the counter.

"You tired?" I asked him.

"Yeah," He mumbled, closing his eyes.

"You want some pizza?" Noah asked him.

"No, I'm too tired," Landon mumbled again.

"Why don't you just go to bed early. I'll save you some pizza," I offered.

"Ok," He said, walking upstairs.

Once we finished eating we all went into the basement. I didn't want to wake Landon.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Noah suggested.

"Ok," I shrugged. I was bomb as fuck at this game. I know there's not really winners and losers, but if there was I would totally win.

"Sweet! Who goes first?" Noah asked.

"I will!" Cody volunteered. "Ok, so Kyle truth or dare?"

"Ah shit, uh I guess dare."

"I dare you to jump in the pool naked," Cody said.

"Fuck! I should've said truth!" Kyle groaned as we all walked outside to the pool. "Close your eyes! I don't need you guys seeing my dick!"

We all laughed and turned around until we heard him jump into the water.

"How's the swim?" Ben asked.

"Fucking fantastic!" Kyle yelled, jumping out of the pool to get a towel.

Kyle got dried off and then we went back inside.

"Ok, so Noah truth or dare?" Kyle asked.

"Truth! I'm not getting naked."

"Pussy!" I teased him.

"Alright, so is it true you fucked Macy in the janitors closet without protection?" Kyle asked. I whipped my head around to Noah. He better have used protection.

"Uh, yes," Noah mumbled, probably knowing I was gonna be pissed.

"Noah, what the hell? What have I always told you?" I yelled.

"Sorry! I just didn't have any with me!" Noah tried to defend himself, but I was still pissed and we would talk about this later. I don't need him getting a girl pregnant at 16.

The next round went to Ben and he had to prank call our chemistry teacher, which was hella funny.

"Brody, truth or dare?" Ben asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell us an embarrassing story about Noah," He laughed. I was still a little mad at Noah and I loved any chance to embarrass him.

"Brody, don't you dare!" Noah glared at me.

"Sorry, it's a dare," I smirked.

"It was about 2 years ago. I was watching a scary movie and Noah begged me to let him watch it so I did. He seemed fine during the movie so I sent him to bed afterwards. I was woken up in the middle of the night to Noah. He told me he had a bad dream and that he had-"

"Brody stop!" Noah begged me. I laughed and continued.

"He told me he had wet the bed cause he was so scared and he wanted to sleep with me." I finished the story and everyone was laughing. Noah's face was bright red and I could tell he was super pissed.

"Oh my god, bro!" Kyle nudged Noah.

"Shut up!" Noah grumbled.

We played for a while longer until everyone went home. I could tell Noah was still upset I told that story.

"Noah," I started.

"No, stop! Why would you tell them that?" Noah asked, looking a little sad.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have," I told him. It was a jerk move.

"Now they're gonna make fun of me," Noah sighed. He didn't like teasing very much.

"Noah, they're your best friends. I bet they won't and mine won't either and if they do they got something coming," I said, causing him to chuckle.

"Ok, thanks, but please no more embarrassing stories unless they're about Landon," Noah said.

"Ok, I won't, but you got to promise me you won't have sex without protection again," I told him, wanting to talk about it.

"It was a one time thing, I promise. I usually always have protection," Noah said, making me feel a little better.

"Good, now should we watch a scary movie so you can pee yourself?" I teased him.

"I hate you!" He said jokingly.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thanks @Johanna_Jh for the idea!