Jinyoung's pov

My mind is a mess ever since Taehyung is back in her life. Everytime I see them together, I noticed the small spark between them as if what they used to have is still there. I noticed the way she talked to him, the way she seems to smile at every little things Taehyung did. It annoys me.

It really messed up my mind and I found myself couldn't think properly at times. It's been so long that I've forgotten about it but I think it's coming back. And I hate it because it's the worst part of me.

All I could think of right now is to make her mine. So that I don't have to worry if she's around Taehyung anymore. So that I know she's all to me.

While she was combing my hair, my insides was screaming at me telling me to touch her. I tried to resist but she was too close. Without knowing, I found myself sneaking my hands under her shirt.

She flinched a bit due to the coldness of my hands but that only makes me want to do more.

"Jinyoung, your hands." She brushed my hands away.

She was done combing my hair and I bit my lips when I saw that her buttons was unbuttoned at the top.

Stop yourself, Jinyoung.

Aira was combing her hair this time as she placed her hair to the other side, revealing her smooth neck. That just made everything more tempting. I can't resist it anymore.

I stride towards her and went behind her as I placed my hands on her waist. I looked at her from the mirror and she looked back at me without saying anything. I moved down to her neck and kissed it lightly.

She didn't pulled away, she probably think I will only do that and go back to my place afterwards but I didn't stop.

I moved further down until Aira turned around to push me away, "Oppa, what are you doing?"

I smiled hearing her called my favourite name. Oppa, I like that.

"Yeah?"

I leaned on her neck to her jaw, kissing it lightly. To her lips, giving it a little peck and pulled apart keeping only inches apart between us.

"Okay, that's it oppa, let's go to sleep now." She said uncomfortably, walking away from me and towards her bed.

I licked my lips, went to Aira before she lay down on her bed and turned her around swiftly as I crashed my lips against her, kissing her hungrily. I pulled her body closer to mine and pushed us to her bed. Then, I moved down to her collarbone. She tried to stop me but I pinned both her wrist down on both sides of her head. My other hand went its way to unbuttoned her shirt but she immediately stopped me.

"Jinyoung, stop." Her eyes showing that she's scared and confused but I continued. I've forgotten about eveything else. All I want was Aira. My mind was occupied only by her body.

With the thick tension in the air, I continued to kiss her with force but she didn't kiss back.

"Aira, please kiss me back." I breathe heavily on her lips.

"J-Jinyoung please, not today. Please stop.."

But I continued kissing her neck, my hand going down inside her shirt, going upwards but I stopped when I tasted something salty on my lips. I pulled apart and saw tears coming out of Aira's eyes. That pulled me back to my own conscious mind. I looked at her with guilty and my eyes travelled to my other hand pinning her wrist down and I saw the familiar purple mark on her wrist.

I immediately removed my hand and saw what look like a bruise on her wrist. I blinked a couple times and gulped. My mind flashed back to when I was mad at the mall.

Aira immediately jerked her hand and moved out from under me as she wiped her tears away that was continuously falling. She moved far from me.

Is that why Aira's crying? Did I do that? What have I done? I'm so selfish.

"A-Aira, I-" I walked slowly towards her but she told me to stop moving.

"D-Don't come close, J-Jinyoung." She sobbed as she went to her bed, away from my sleeping place and lay down as she wrapped herself with her blanket, scooting really far from me.

My heart saddened seeing this sight of her. I caused too much pain on her. That bruise on her wrist I didn't know I caused.. I'm such a bad person.

I slowly walked to the other side of her bed, sighing as I lay down on the floor not minding about the cold.

All I could hear other than the air conditioner was Aira's sobs which really broke my heart. I ran my fingers through my hair. How could I do that to her?

So selfish, Jinyoung. That was so stupid of you.

"I'm so sorry Aira.." I whispered and I know she heard that but she didn't reply at all.

----------------

HAHAHA it felt weird to write this chapter, so cringy 😂
sorry for not updating lately, been busy with school stuffs and me being lazy *insert black moon emoji*

Thanks for still reading! 💜
don't forget to vote and comment :))