Chap1:"Going down memory lane"

Tony's P.O.V:

It was a sunny day too sunny for my taste, I woke up, jumped out of bed and picked up my gun, it's pretty crazy that a six-year-old sleeps with a gun at his side table but let me tell you something about my life,

I, Tony Montana was born to Gary Montana and Amelia Montana, we live in Mexico in Mexico City. My dad and my mother were huge fans of El Pacino yeah yeah the same guy who was a gangster in a movie named Scarface,When I was born I had a scar on my face same as the scar on Mr. El Pacino's face and my two crazy parents decided that my name should be Tony Montana.

As my parents were huge fans so later on, I joined their little fan club and I was so proud of that name and considered myself the real Scarface. yeah now going back to the idea that how did I get my chica (gun),

My father Gary Montana is one of the biggest gangsters in Mexico, people fear him and love him at the same time,He is a gorgeous man with a height of 6 ft 3 inches strong, muscular tanned body with an aura of authority and control surrounding him ...

My father Gary Montana is one of the biggest gangsters in Mexico, people fear him and love him at the same time,He is a gorgeous man with a height of 6 ft 3 inches strong, muscular tanned body with an aura of authority and control surrounding him 24/7,he is a tough guy, people literally worship him and his legacy, he says someday it will be my legacy, I can't wait for that day to come.

Talking about my mother she is a beautiful woman with a height of 5 ft 8 inches not to short right she was a model and my father was hooked at first sight when he saw her on the ramp, cat walking,I have seen her pictures she was a beauty with tanned skin, long legs, a complete Goddess.

No wonder my dad got hooked, so my dad after chasing her for a long time got her and married her, blah blah blah now back to my story I hate romance stories then, unfortunately,

I Tony Montana was born, I know I am sexier than my father but I won't tell him that, so most kids play with toys I played with guns, they break blocks I, on the other hand, break people's balls, I am so powerful my father's gang members fear me more than him, one wrong move and I hit them where the sun doesn't shine, I might've had broken the record for the most kicks in balls award, I am proud and my father knows it.

I was a stubborn son of a bitch, proud, selfish and an evil minded brat.

Later that evening:

Tony: Do you know who I am?, I am Tony Montana f****** Montana, I said to my mom who was staring at me with a feared expression on her face.

"Goddammit, Tony get down from the cabinet and put your father's gun down".

I smirked and asked, "first tell me who am I",

I could feel at that very moment that she was about to blow, I could also see my dad enjoying our little show from his seat on the sofa.

"GARY!!! Are you gonna do something or not", my mom yelled at my happy father.

He stood up straighten his suit and sauntered towards me casually, " you may come down Mr. Montana", I smiled and jumped in his hands, He caught me in one hand and the gun in the other, damn my father was sexy.