Daniel: Simply Adorable

esmeemaria I couldn't help but write this, Daniel in glasses is so damn cute and we all need glasses Daniel appreciation.
Y/N: your name

"I hate these glasses so much" you sighed down the phone to your friend, absolutely hating the way they framed your face.

"Awh, y/n, it'll be fine. Remember, Daniel fell in love with your heart and your personality, glasses should make no difference to that. You're still the sexiest thing alive in his opinion!" Your friend retorted back, trying to convince you they weren't as bad as you first thought.

"I doubt that. They make me look stupid, I absolutely hate them. I can't believe I'm being made to wear them, it actually sucks!"

"Y/n, I'm not here for a pity party. You look fine in the picture you sent me, Daniel's gonna love you either way. I mean what's not to love about you?"

"My glasses, that's what." You sighed back to your friend, continuing this discussion until you finally got bored and ended the call. You then realised Daniel had texted you in that time, saying he'd be home in around an hour, and that the plane had arrived back in the uk. That text was sent 56 minutes ago, meaning he'd be home any second now, and you weren't anywhere near ready.

A sharp knock on the door snapped you out of your thoughts, and you hesitantly walked to unlock it. But when you saw who it was, you tried to hide your face away from him, too ashamed of the glasses.

"Whoa whoa y/n what's wrong?" Were the first words you heard from Daniel, concern evident in the slightly wavering voice. You slowly turned to face him, feeling the heat rising to your cheeks.

"I, erm, I really hate my glasses. I had to get them whilst you were gone and I didn't want you to see how bad I looked with them." You admitted truthfully, relieved it was finally all out there.

"All this fuss over those god damn adorable glasses, y/n! God you had me scared. You're perfect either way, and those glasses make you look even better. Now, I really need to go to the bedroom, I'm dying to sleep!"

"Last thing I checked, the bedroom wasn't just for sleeping!" You retorted before taking Daniel's hand and leading him into the bedroom, before attacking your lips to his, and letting things unfold from there, the glasses and insecurity long forgotten.

---

"Daniel, hurry up, we'll be late!" You shouted up the stairs, before Daniel came running moments later. But the thing you noticed about him was the fact that he was wearing glasses similar to yours, and he looked so god damn adorable.

"Like the view y/n?" He teased back, before you both left the house, both wearing glasses. And oh boy, you wouldn't have it any different!

Hey this one shot's done at last :) so proud of this mini shot, glasses Daniel is life, I think we can all agree about that. Anyway, if you want to request a one shot, simply comment on here or message me, saying the driver and a brief overview of what you want.
Anyways, until next time, enjoy :)
Zoë :) xx

(Oh and have some more glasses Daniel cuz why not 😉😉😏😏)