Kimi: Age Is Just A Number

ErikaWinnchester this is for you my dear. Enjoy!

Y/N: Your Name

"Baby please, it doesn't matter what they think!" you heard Kimi yell through the bathroom door, his voice wavering slightly. He wasn't the type to show emotions, but for you he always did.

"It does matter though, Kims. I'm 9 years younger than you for crying out loud's sakes. I get comments on social media saying I'm with you for the money and not because I truly love you, which is the worst part. I love you, I really do, but the fans don't and they're crucial for your future, for championship number 2!" 

"Y/N, it really doesn't matter about what they think, I've got you and thats all that matters! I love everything about you and thats all that should matter. Anyway, age is just a number at the end of the day!" he said back, this time a tone of compassion evident. You slowly opened the door to reveal him standing there, arms outstretched, ready for a hug.

"I love you so much, Kimi-Mattias Raikkonen, and if the world can't see that, we're gonna have to show them eh?" you teased back, finally feeling better about the situation.

"It's you and me against the world, my dear, and I'll be beside you the whole way."

At that statement you had to speak up, as you knew Kimi had missed one important person. 

"There's one person you missed though." you shakily said, before placing a hand on your stomach, showing off the tiny bump that had formed.

"Oh my... wow! I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad! This is amazing, thanks for everything y/n, I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Kimi-Mattias Raikkonen."

So its very short, I'm sorry about this, but it's just me getting back into the swing of writing one shots :) If you want to leave a request, please do, I'll write them about 2016 and 2017 drivers. 

Anyways, until next time, Enjoy :)

Zoë :) xx