Sebastian: Stolen Shirt

VettelFerrari thanks for the idea :) I may or may not have got some inspiration from a Sebastidan story on AO3, where Dan walks into the press day in Seb's Ferrari shirt instead of his own Red Bull shirt. I should probably stop talking now and get on with the one shot! Enjoy!
Y/N: Your Name

"Mmh, Seb, I want you so bad!" you remember from last night, the layers of clothing being shed, until there was nothing left. You looked down, and saw it still piled on the floor, the sheets still creased after last night's... activities.

You looked at the time in shock and disbelief, you were meant to leave for the paddock ten minutes ago. Seb was still sleeping, you were both naked from the night ago, in a freezing hotel room in Sochi, and you were late.

"Seb, Seb, you need to wake up!" You said to him peacefully, before his body twitched slightly. Deciding that this technique was no good, you turned to more forceful methods, which included blackmail.

"SEBASTIAN VETTEL. IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF THIS BED NOW, AND OUT OF THE DOOR, I'LL SEND THE SEAGULLS FROM CANADA TO COME GET YOU!"

"Alright, alright, I'm up love. What's the time anyway?" He said back to you, in a very soft German accent.

"Ten minutes ago, we were meant to leave for the track Seb. Ten minutes!? God what's Kimi, or even worse, Maruzio, gonna say about this?"

He tilts his head down in shame, so that his blue eyes no longer meet yours, instead meeting the floor. You quickly grab that you can find, last night's jeans and some of Seb's Ferrari gear. It hung loosely on your frame, seeing as you were a good four inches smaller than Sebastian. But it was keeping you warm in the chilly Russian air, which is what you really needed to do.

He grabbed his keys off the side, and legged it out of the room, and down the stairs to the car park. He made the 20 minute drive in around 15, which really impressed you. However it did mean he was still 5 minutes late, and you were with him too, which made the situation rather suspicious. The media didn't know you were together, neither did the team, however you thought that might change after today.

The walk through the paddock was very awkward, with almost everyone staring at you in Ferrari gear, a little too big for your frame, right next to your boyfriend Sebastian, also sporting the gear. When you finally reached the Ferrari centre, you were met with 2 pairs of angry eyes, from no other than Kimi Raikkonen and Maruzio Arrivabene.

"Seb, why are you late, and who is this girl you're with?" His boss asked him, and he instantly tensed up. You grabbed his hand, and started rubbing circles into the palm, hoping that would calm him a little.

"We got caught up in traffic boss, I promise it won't happen ever again. And y/n's one of my close friends." He said to Maruzio, who still wasn't convinced.

"I did hear traffic coming to the track was bad today, I'm sorry you had to be caught up in it. Anyways, we need to discuss plans for the weekend. Y/N, you're welcome to wait outside with Kimi, who I'll speak to after Sebastian here."

"Thank you." You replied, unsure as to how to reply to the statement. You took a seat on the sofa, hoping Sebastian would be done soon.

"That's his top, isn't it?" You heard a dull voice speak up, and when you turned to face the speaker, you realised it was Kimi speaking. You tried to respond, but your cheeks were already doing the talking, heating up so they were the same colour as the Ferrari shirt.

"I knew it was. So THAT'S why you were late then. It wasn't traffic all along." He said again, and the colour in your cheeks did not fade. He was making you uncomfortable, and you just wished that Kimi would stop.

"How long's this been going on then, y/n?"

"It's being going on for a couple of months. We didn't want to tell anyone to soon, but I guess now I'm here in Seb's gear, the cat's out the bag."

"Don't worry, y/n, your secret's safe with me." He replied in a typical blank voice, the strong Finnish accent coming through.

"Oi Kimi, Mauri wants you in his office now. And by the way, stop flirting with MY girlfriend, you've got a wife and son in Finland last time I checked." Seb's voice boomed through the motorhome, purposely putting emphasis on MY. Kimi trudged down the hallway to the office, whilst Seb just crashed on the sofa, right next to you.

"I think we'll have to do this more often, you wearing my clothes."

I loved writing this one so much, definitely one of my favourites. But my all time favourite to write must be either Jealous (Rosberg) or Alive (Ricciardo), they were just amazing to write.
If you guys want to request a one shot, make sure to send me a driver and a situation. It can be any one of the 24 drivers from this season, I honestly don't mind. I've had requests from Stoffel Vandoorne, to Nico Rosberg, to Carlos Sainz Jr, to Pascal Wehrlein. I literally don't mind about writing anything, I'm up for a challenge, bring it on! Simply send me a message, or comment, it's simple :)
Anyways, until next time, enjoy!
Zoë :) xx