Nico Rosberg: Chalet

This one's for you Comparedtoyou and I've loosely based it off past experience too!
Y/N: Your Name

It was mid February, and you and Nico had agreed to go on a skiing holiday to Italy. You both knew how to ski, however this resort was completely new to the both of you.

He booked you into the chalet he'd hired for the pair of you, and you then went to collect your skiing equipment and passes for the Paso Tonale Ponte De Legno ski resort.

You decided to head to the slopes for the afternoon, so changed into suitable gear. Whilst changing, you caught a glimpse of Nico only wearing his skiing trousers, and you instantly felt your cheeks heating up. He was your best friend, yet in that moment, he looked so hot. Ignoring the thoughts, you changed into your white ski trousers and purple ski jacket, before making the short walk up to the ski lifts.

You both took the lift which lead to run 34, a nice long run, which wasn't too steep. It took around 5 minutes to reach the top, and once you did, you immediately set off, planting your poles into the ground, with Nico in tow.

You stayed by his side on the run, trying not to hit his skis when doing parallel turns. It absolutely killed your thighs, however the adrenaline rush was definitely worth it. So you decided to get the ski lift again, but try a harder run, number 35. This one was a lot steeper, however you had Nico there by your side, and that instantly reassured you.

On the way up, you started to worry about the run, scared it would be too steep, however Nico offered to go first, to show you how it would be done. "Come on y/n!" he says to you, before slowly drifting away, skiing down the hill at a controlled pace. You quickly followed, trying to keep to the same lines as him. You didn't realise you'd done the hard bit until you were at the familiar flat part of run 34. You followed him down the rest of the run, which made you very proud.

As one last challenge, you decided to try run 36, which was a very challenging red run. 34 was a simple blue run, one of the easiest at the resort. 35 was also a red run, but quite an easy one, and it didn't have a reputation for being difficult. 36, however, had a reputation for being difficult. It was a very steep run, and that was visible through the journey on the ski lift. Nico held your hand the whole way through, determined to calm you down for the run.

When you arrived, you took a look at the run, and how steep it was. You were over 2,500 metres above sea level, and you could see at least 400 metres below that, through the various other runs in sight. You knew you couldn't spend too long getting scared about the run, as the only way down was to ski the run.

You looked over at Nico, but you couldn't tell what he was thinking. His eyes were completely covered by his blackout goggles, and his mouth covered by his scarf. You gave him one firm nod, before launching yourself on to the piste.

You felt the wind rushing past you, as you weaved left and right, with Nico a small distance behind you. You had control of the situation, and were glad to be skiing the run, as it was very exhilarating.

You reached the point where run 36 met run 34, and decided to continue down the run, and back down to the village. You raced Nico back to the bottom of the hill, and you managed to beat him to the end, despite almost tripping at the start.

"Well that was a lot of fun y/n?" He asked you, and you simply nodded, before he took your hand and lead you back to the chalet. You took off your ski boots and all the skiing gear, before sitting down in the front room, with the log burner on full blast.

"I had a lot of fun today y/n, thank you for everything." Nico said to you, with a delicate tone of voice. You were sat opposite him, and you could see the way he was looking at you. He was most definitely checking you out, but the thing was, you were enjoying it.

His ocean blue eyes looked up at yours for a split second, and in that moment, there was definite chemistry. You could feel yourself leaning in, and you could see he was doing the same. His lips eventually found yours, and you kissed him gently. You treated him like he was a little fragile, however showing a lot of love and care.

"Oh god y/n, I've been waiting for so long to do that." Nico finally says to you, and you just smile that, letting the hum of the log fire keep the atmosphere as it is.

I'm actually very proud of this one, I really like it! I've been to Passo Tonale Ponte De Legno before, and it's seriously beautiful there. I remember doing runs 34, 35 and 36, and loving every second of skiing them. I remember being so scared over 36 as well!
Anyways, requests are open, I'd like to have some more prompts so I can write some more! You can request something by simply commenting on here, or by sending me a message on wattpad.
Anyways, until next time, enjoy :)
Zoë :) xx