Nico Rosberg: Jealous

StellaHarding I hope you like my take on the idea :) it's not 100% based on it, but I still hope I've done it justice :)
Y/N: Your name

It was race day at Abu Dhabi, and you were here for the final race of the season. You were in the Mercedes garage, as your fiancé was Nico Rosberg, who could win his first world title. You wanted to be there to witness this moment, despite his please for you not to be there.

You had just stepped foot in the garage, and Nico was in his own area, getting changed into race gear, however Lewis Hamilton, Nico's teammate, was lurking about in the garage.

"Hey sexy, how ya doin?" He said to you, with a mischievous look in his eye. You tried to play it off, however it made you feel uneasy. You had never liked Lewis, and this was just another reason why you didn't.

"Hey Lewis, you see this?" You asked, before showing him the ring on your fourth finger. "It's called an engagement ring. I'm engaged to your teammate, so I suggest you back off." You said casually, like it was no big deal. You had no time for people like him, who constantly flirted with you, despite being taken.

"You know, we could do something, just the 2 of us. Nico doesn't need to know" he said back, before moving closer to you. You squirmed and tried to back off, however there was a wall stopping you from doing so.

"Lewis, you know I'm with Nico, why are you doing this?" You asked with curiosity, because he was being so persistent.

"Because I'm jealous of him, okay. I'm jealous that he's got you as his fiancé. I want you to be mine so badly." He said to you as a reply, and before you had time to comprehend this, his lips were on yours.

His kiss was a lot tougher than Nico's, and you were not enjoying it. He had his arms locked around your waist though, so you could not escape. You tried to remove his hands from your waist, and after about 10 seconds, succeeded. You instantly pushed him off you, not wanting to believe what happened.

He stumbled backwards and fell to the cold hard floor of the garage. You then had time to process what happened, and started to weep in the corner of the garage.

The next thing you felt was a pair of reassuring hands on your shoulders, trying to calm you down. You looked up and saw Nico smiling down at you, trying to know if you were okay. You threw your hands around his waist, before telling him what happened. He listened to everything, and understood perfectly how you felt.

"I'm gonna kill the bloody Brit." He said after you told him, which only caused you to laugh. You told him to be careful on track, but fight for the championship.

Around 2 hours later, and it was the final lap of the race. Lewis was leading Nico, but with Sebastian and Max less than a second behind Nico. You held your breath nervously, anticipating what was to come. Time was not on Lewis' side, fortunately, and so Nico finished on the podium, which was what he needed to do.

You started to cry of happiness, before the engineers let you talk on the radio. You immediately raced over to congratulate the new world champion, who was your fiancé.

"Love, I'm so proud of you, you did amazing out there! I'm so so proud of you!" You said through the radio, to hear your fiancé's response moments later.

"Love, I did it, we did it! I can't believe it, I can't believe we did it!"

After the race, he invited you to party, but you insisted on a relaxing night in. He didn't know why you wanted to stay in, but you did. And you were planning on telling him tonight.

"Nico, love, I'm really sorry that I can't come out. I'd love to, but something stopping me from doing so."

He looked at you with a confused expression on his face, and urged you to continue with what you were going to say.

"Well I've known for a little while, actually, I didn't want to tell you whilst you were preparing for the race though. I was scared it would distract you."

His confused expression grew into an expression of worry, but you quickly reassured the blonde German, telling him everything was okay.

"Okay, I'm just gonna spit it out now. We're gonna be having a baby."

The expression on his face changed once again, this time into one of pure happiness. He hugged you really tightly, and then released after a few seconds.

"Wow, I can't believe it. I'm gonna be a dad! Y/N, this is amazing" He smiled at you, and you returned the smile to him.

"Well that's just one more reason why Lewis shouldn't have tried it with me. Honesty, the bloody Brit is mental!" You said back to him, whilst trying not to laugh at the final part. But Nico's cheeky smile set you off, and you both broke into a fit of laughter. This was certainly a day to remember

This is one of my weaker pieces but I still hope that its okay. If you'd like to request a one shot, then feel free to. You can simply comment on this story with an idea, or send me a message through wattpad.
Anyways, until next time, enjoy :)
Zoë :) xx