Jake Returns Part 2

Emily's nervousness made her throat dry after Jake left. She removed another water bottle from her backpack, before zipping it closed, she made sure her last remaining diaper was well hidden.

She started walking towards school again, thinking about the encounter she just had with a different Jake. He wasn't the same bully she remembered that would make her cry herself to sleep at night. This was a changed Jake. Today was starting off to be a totally different day than she expected.

Emily placed her buds back into her ears and between drinks of water she texted Jordan a quick summary of what had just transpired with Jake. She also asked her to meet her at the track field, in case Jake had something else planned.

Jordan replied quickly that she would no be able to be there, but not to worry, Jake was not going to do anything bad. The club had too much evidence against him.

Emily started to worry as she walked. She would be alone on the track field with Jake. Her worrying made her throats more dry even though she was nearly finished with her second bottle of water.

Emily walked past the main entrance to the school and through the parking lot to get to the separate track field entrance. She spied Jake's car in the parking lot. He had probably already been at school for 10 minutes. Did he really put the diaper on, or was he plotting something to use against her somehow? Emily felt the weight of her diaper start to become heavier from all the water she had already drank. How long were these overnight diapers really good for? Hers was about to put to the test today.

Emily rounded the corner of the last building. She apprehensively approached the field where Jake was supposed to meet her.

Suddenly, Jake stepped out from behind the building, surprising Emily, causing her to nearly lose her balance before recovering herself.

Something was definitely wrong. Jake was not himself or at least not the Jake that Emily had known. Standing in front of her, with his arms folder and his feet slightly spread apart was a smiling Jake. He wasn't just smiling, he was nearly grinning ear to ear.

Emily didn't know what to say or do, she was completely caught off guard. She was speechless. Jake sensed she was still taking in the situation. He decided to speak first.

"Wanna see?" Jake said as he looked around to make sure no one was looking before raising the front of his shirt.

Emily looked below Jake's lifted shirt and there was the tell tell signs of the diaper sticking above the front of his jeans. Emily also spied something that was even more appealing, Jake's rock hard, tanned abs. Emily just sat there slacked jawed, not knowing what to say, as she took a detailed mental image of Jake's stomach.

Emily was saved! The first warning bell started to ring, snapping her back to reality. Jake hid the top of his diaper below the waist of his jeans and dropped his shirt.

This was good Emily thought to herself, she wouldn't have to explain to Jake why she was wearing a diaper.

"Come on Emily, lets go. It's faster to head back to the front gate to get to our classes" Jake said as, he quickly walked past her grabbing her hand and nearly yanking her out of her shoes.

Emily tried to keep up as best as she could but Jake started to run faster, his grip of her hand tightening. She focused on not tripping and keeping up before she realized they had run all the way back to the front of the school. Jake slowed down and let go of her hand. Emily ran both her hands through her hair to clear it from her face before she realized what was happening.

Most of the other kids were staring at her and Jake.