Jake Gets Lucky

Lunch 4 hours earlier

Group text chat from Jordan: "Emergency, Emily and I were just threatened by a new student. He is a real jerk. He's a bully from Emily's old school. What should we do?"

Reply from Kaylee: Lily, let's meet Jordan at the gate so she can point out this asshole to us.

Reply from Lily: I'll be there. I'm going to ditch my last class and pick up some supplies. I have a plan! See you at the gate.

Reply from Robin: I'll head to the estate after school with Chloe and prepare things there. I know you girls so well, I know what you are planning.

Reply from Jordan: Kaylee and Lily, I'll meet you after the bell rings at the gate.

2:30PM at the main gate.

Jordan's POV:

As soon the last bell rang, I ran to the gate and got there first and met Kaylee.

Lily walked up wearing a black tank top and a super short jean miniskirt, that was way too short. She was braless too.

"Jordan, point this dick out to me and Lily and then head over to the estate. We'll take care of everything.

After a few minutes, I could see Jake walking towards the gate by himself. He didn't even bother taking his books home with him for homework. What a loser.

I pointed him out to Kaylee and Lily and left.

Jake's POV

Damn, there are some hot girls at this school. That tall blonde sitting outside the gate is fucking hot! Her brunette friend isn't bad looking either.

As I got closer I could see they were holding hands. Are they lesbians? My suspicions were confirmed when the blonde pulled the brunette closer and started kissing her! Fuck yeah, a free lesbian show!

"Hey ladies. Sorry to interrupt but you seem to be missing something"

Lily pulled back and replied. "Oh yeah? What's that?"

"The filling for your sandwich" Jake said, in a sad attempt to make a joke.

Kaylee asked. "What's your name? Are you new here?"

"I'm Jake Moran, I just transferred here.

"Well it's about time we got some hotter guys here." Lily replied.

"So, I was thinking you girls could use some male attention."

Kaylee leaned over and whispered something to Lilly and then smiled at Jake.

"Maybe we could but not here at school. But we could go somewhere if you are serious." Lily told Jake.

"Sure, I'm packing something in my jeans that I think both of girls could use."

Both girls giggled and said in unison. "Sounds good."

"My car is right here Jake. We can drive to somewhere private to see if you are seriously packing what we need." Lily said.

Jake couldn't believe his luck. Two hot lesbians needed some of his meat and he was prepared to give it to them.

"Jake, sit in front with me. Kaylee can sit in the back"

They all got into Lily's car and they left school.

Jake immediately started to run his hands all over Lily's legs and even between her legs touching her panties and finding them to be wet.

These girls are super sexy. Jake thought as the pulled up to the gates of the estate waiting for them to open. As Lily parked the car, Jake felt a rag cover his face with a strong chemical smell. He tried to fight it but blacked out.

"What an asshole." Kaylee said as she put the chloroform soaked rag away.

Group text from Lily: We are out front and we need some help.

Robin, Jordan and Chloe came outside. They found Lily and Kaylee getting out of the car and Jake passed out in the front seat.

They all carried Jake inside to the bondage room and stripped him of his clothes.

The all giggled at how small his penis was, before dressing him in a pair of black panties and bra.

The secured his arms and legs with ropes and lifted him up to an almost standing position.

They all got to work applying make up to his face.

After the makeup was finished they started taking photos of him with their phones.

They all paused when they heard the gate bell ring. That must be Emily...

Please Vote if you like my story.