Caught

I woke up early Monday. My night diaper was soaking wet. My night shirt was long enough to hide it without shorts. I went to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee. My dad was eating a bagel and reading the newspaper.

  I grabbed a bagel out of the bag and started toasting it. The toaster dinged and my bagel popped out, landed on the counter and rolled onto the floor. I bent over to pick it up, forgetting I was only wearing the diaper under my t-shirt. I brushed off my bagel and started to spread cream cheese on it. I looked at my dad, he was just staring at me, but he didn't say anything. He just went back to reading his newspaper. I just pretended nothing was wrong and sat down at the table. I could feel the warmth of the wet diaper surrounding my backside.

  I scrolled Instagram and finished my bagel and two cups of coffee. I showered and got all my books and binder ready for school. I selected a really cute VS diaper panty from the bag, to wear to school. I pulled on some baggy shorts, because on Monday's my dad drops me off early at my moms house, before he goes to work. I usually pick out my school clothes there.

  The ride to my moms was fairly quiet. I read a story on Wattpad  on my phone, my dad complained about traffic as he normally does when he drives somewhere.

  We pulled into the driveway, my moms car was still in the driveway. She hadn't left for work yet.

  I told my dad bye and that I had a nice weekend with him.

  As I started to get out of the car he turned to me and said. "If you're having a bedwetting issue, tell your mom that she doesn't have to hide it from me."

  I froze for a second, I didn't know what to say.

Authors note: Sorry this chapter is so short. I will have the next chapter posted in a few hours or tomorrow, at the latest. Please don't forget to like and comment. I want to hear from you.