Busted

Emily walked as fast as she could hoping she wouldn't see anyone she knew. Her mom normally worked until 6pm so the house should be empty.

  When she finally arrived at her home she fumbled with her key trying to unlock the door. She was starting to calm down from the incident and she was finally home. She unlocked the door and opened it.

"Mom" she asked out loud.

  "Mom, are you home? She said with a raised, questioning voice.

  She made it! No one was home. She rushed to her bedroom and removed her wet leggings and soaked diaper panty. It was designed to last a few hours, not all day. She removed the rest of her clothes and left them all in a pile on the floor.   She grabbed another diaper panty and her pajamas, which was basically a long t-shirt. She headed for the bathroom for a long shower.

As Emily finished washing herself and rinsing off, she closed her eyes and allowed the hot water to relax her muscles. She thought back on what happened. She knew when she messed up. She should of stopped Jordan from dragging her to the lunch area.

She promised herself it wouldn't happen again. At least no one noticed her accident in class. That was nearly a miracle. She remembered what Jordan had said. I wonder what she is emailing? She thought it must be plans for the party She thought about which outfit to wear and who else would she meet. Would there be anyone she knew from her previous school?

Emily finished showering and dried off. She thought she heard a banging noise but it was probably a neighbor. She pulled on her diaper panty and t-shirt and walked to her bedroom.

Suddenly, she heard her mom's voice coming from her bedroom! Oh no she though, did she leave the used diaper laying out in the open? Did her mom find it? Shit!

  Emily knew the tone of her mom's voice. And it didn't sound like she was happy.

As she entered her room, she saw her mom standing over the soaked diaper.

Emily froze. Her mom looked directly at her but didn't say anything.

Emily knew it was better to let her mom speak first. She stopped looking at her mom and just looked down, knowing she was in deep shit.

Finally her mom broke the silence. "When did you start wetting the bed? When did you start wearing diapers? Did you ruin your mattress? Why didn't you tell me? Where did you get this diaper from?

Emily started to shake. Her mom was not happy and she knew her mom wasn't done questioning her. She remained silent and started to cry.

"Tell me, when did you start to wetting the bed Emily?" Her mom demanded.

Emily started to cry more.

"Are you going to blame your bedwetting on me for kicking your your father out for being a cheater? Did he buy you diapers? Answer me now. "When did you start wetting the bed? Why did you just leave this diaper all day on the floor?"

The barrage of questions didn't stop. Emily started to realize that her mom thinks that she is a bedwetter. She thinks the diaper is from the previous night and not during the day. Luckily, the pretty print on the outside of the diaper is facing the floor. Only the white (now yellow) pee filled inside of the diaper is facing up. It doesn't look like the diaper panty that she is currently wearing now. In fact, her mom doesn't even realize the panty she is wearing now is actually a diaper. Emily wished the t-shirt she was wearing was longer, but she figured if she started pulling it down to make it longer, it would only attract her mom's attention.

Emily started to calm down and think of a good reply. Maybe she can survive this.

"Um, a few weeks ago." Emily managed to mutter.

"And you thought it would be better to tell your father and not me? Fathers have no business knowing about their daughters personal care. Tell your father that I am dealing with this." Her mom snapped at her.

"I can't believe you left a wet diaper sitting out on your floor all day. Pick it up and put it in the trash. Put your clothes in the hamper. Clean your room and start on your homework. I'll be back with dinner." Her mom turned and walked out.

Emily felt lightheaded. She was hyperventilating, expecting to have to tell her mom about the after school club and the elixir.

Emily quickly picked up the diaper and made sure to put it in the trash can and cover it with other trash to hide the fact it wasn't a regular diaper. She quickly straightened up her room and powered up her laptop, to start on her homework.

Emily remember what Jordan had said earlier, to check her email. She signed into her email but there wasn't anything from Jordan. Just the normal spam emails and an email from school. The school emails were normally just spam, but this one was titled "Schedule change".

Emily opened the email. It was sent only 5 minutes ago.

Ms Emily,

It has come to the districts attention that you have completed your requirement for physical education. We have removed you from that class and assigned you to independent study for that period.

Please stop by the office if you have any questions regarding this matter. Please accept our apologies for this oversight.

Emily couldn't believe what she was reading. It was signed by the vice principal. How did Jordan do this? Does the club have that much power to change the students record and schedules?

Emily's phone started to vibrate. She picked it up. Incoming text from Jordan. She opened the text and all it said was. "You're welcome."

Emily replied with. I read the email from the VP. It says I don't have to attend PE. Is that right? Why? What does it mean? She pressed send.

Jordan replied within a minute. "It means you can wear an overnight diaper to school dummy. No more awkward bathroom changes. Text u later, homework now."

Emily couldn't believe that she really didn't have to take PE anymore. It wasn't a bad class. The perfume and deodorant smell was truly horrible. The constant rain during the winter did make it bad at times. Her being Asian and petite also meant she wasn't ever going to be a lady jock. She wouldn't have to worry about changing clothes, possibly revealing that she was wearing a diaper in front of the other students now.

Emily opened her backpack and started on the three plus hours of homework that she had.

A/N This chapter is turning out longer than I thought. I'm going to break it up here. I'll add one more chapter later today.

Please vote and comment.