Padded at School

My mind was frozen. I couldn't deny it. He saw! All I could say was. "Thanks for understanding dad." I closed the car door and watched him drive off.

So, he did see my diaper, when I bent over. I know he won't talk to my mom about it. Since they've been separated, they hardly talk anymore. When they do talk, they always end up arguing with each other. I think they find it easier to just avoid talking, to keep things peaceful.

I opened the door to my house and found my mom preparing to go to work. She asked how my weekend with my dad was. I know she always hopes that I had a miserable time. I just tell her it was fine to avoid talking and getting into a fight with her. She said bye and left.

I had an hour to kill before I needed to be at school. I unpacked my overnight bag and hid the thick night diapers in my closet. I put the VS diaper panties in my underwear drawer. Today would be my first day having to wear a diaper to school, it made me a little worried.

I had already wet the diaper panty I was wearing and decided it would be a good idea to at least start school in a dry diaper. I lowered my shorts and practiced removing and putting on the wet diaper. I would have to do it at school secretly, so no one would find out.

Once I was happy that it would be easily done, I put on a new diaper panty. I looked through my skinny jeans and found a pair that were dark color, in case I leaked. They couldn't be too tight. I was worried that people may be able to see the diaper, if my jeans were skin tight.

It was almost 7:30 and time to start walking to school. I hid a diaper panty in the bottom of my purse, hoping no one would see it. When I arrived at school, I was feeling self conscious. I was probably the only girl in school wearing a diaper. I tried to ignore it and I waited outside my first class. The teachers always come at the last minute to open the doors to let us in.

I found my seat and sat down. I also took out a water bottle and drank from it as class started. My first 2 classes were fine. I could feel the diaper panty was doing its job.

When leaving second period, I realized jeans may have not of been the best option. The panty had swelled up from my wetting it. As I walked, I could feel the seam of my jeans rubbing the warm diaper against my slit, causing me to become a different kind of wet.

My third period class was Tennis, it was on the other side of school. I didn't have enough time to change my diaper. I would have to risk it.

I entered the locker room. Most of the other girls were changing already. I took my clean gym clothes from my backpack and changed my shirt. It was long, but not long enough to fully hide my diaper panty. I hoped no one would notice. I removed my jeans. As I was pulling on my gym shorts I looked at my diaper panty. It looked like regular underwear but slightly swollen in front. Maybe it would just look like I was wearing a thick pad, if anyone saw it. Luckily, no one noticed, as most girls try to avoid looking at each other when we change.

Tennis was fine, I was hot and I drank more water. When we finished and returned to the locker room I changed back into my regular clothes. I checked again and the diaper was definitely more full. No one seemed to notice but I was definitely self conscious. Walking to 4th period, put me into instant state of arousal, as the seam on my jeans rubbed the diaper hard against my clit.

After 4th period was lunch. I quickly walked to the restroom and locked myself in a stall. I lowered my jeans and looked at the diaper panty. The seam of my jeans had caused the padding in the diaper to separate and cause a line to form on the front of the diaper. I wanted to rub myself because it felt so good. I did for about ten seconds. I stopped, this was not the right place to pleasure myself. I removed the wet diaper panty and inspected it. It was still only about half full. Good to know it could go longer if needed, but not today. Especially, with the effect the combination of the jeans and the wet diaper was having on me.

I put my new diaper panty on and headed to the lunch tables. I sat down and pulled out my yogurt and apple that I brought from home. I saw Jordan, one of the other members from the after school club. She waved at me and smiled. I waved, she came over and sat across from me. Juniors and seniors normally don't eat at the table I was at, I was surprised she even sat down.

Jordan pulled out her lunch, leaned over and whispered. " So, how's your first day at school diapered?"

I thought about it and said. "Well, I guess it really isn't that bad. I don't have to ask to ask for a pass to use the restroom." We both laughed.

Jordan was grinning, she shocked me by saying. "I remember my first day here diapered. I felt like everyone could tell I was wearing it."

I didn't know what to say, I knew we couldn't talk about it since it was against the club rules. I asked her. "How long did you have to wear them?".

Her answer really shocked me. "I never stopped!" She she smiled and winked at me.

Please vote and comment.