Introduction

My name is Emily and this is my story of how I became more popular at school.

  I'm a Sophomore at Taylor prep academy. I transferred here in the middle of the semester. My parents put me here after I confessed to them that I was a victim of bullying at my last school.

  I'm Asian and have always been quiet and shy. My parents are separated. I stay with my mom during the week and my dad during the weekends. My mom is the typical overbearing Asian mother. I can never do anything right to please her and it causes me to be depressed. I self harm when the stress gets to be too much. My dad works all the time and doesn't want to be bothered by me.

  The first few weeks at school were pretty typical. I knew a few kids from elementary school and we would say hi and talk gossip about kids we used to know. I stay by myself mostly and study a lot, even during lunch.

I've learned the most popular girls at school were a group of 5 juniors and seniors. They were all pretty and actually seemed nice, unlike like the typical popular bitches at my last school.

  I have one government class with two of them. They sit behind me, I try to listen to their conversations to get clues on why they are so popular. It's hard to hear what they say but it seems to involve their club and how they are looking for new members. Over the next couple weeks I couldn't really figure out much more about their club. They kept talking about need more littles or something like that.

  Today is Friday and I had already finished my government exam and was just scrolling through my Instagram feed when Mr. Thompson called me to come to his desk. He asked me for some clarification on my paragraph and it took a few minutes to explain my answer to him. He thanked me and continued grading my paper.

I returned to my desk but I didn't see my phone. I looked under my books, in my pockets but it wasn't anywhere to be found. I went back up to Mr Thompson's desk but my phone wasn't there either. As I walked back to my desk wondering what happened, I saw the two popular girls, Robin and Jordan holding my phone, talking to each other.

  I walked back to my seat, sat down and turned to them and whispered to give me my phone. Robin, shook her finger and signaled for me to be quiet. She took out a piece of paper and wrote a note. She handed me the note wrapped around my phone.  I read the note. "Emily, we took photos of your wattpad reading lists. We think you may be an ideal candidate for our after school club. You will come to the address below immediately after school. If you don't show up, we will post the photos of your Wattpad reading lists on the schools Instagram for all to see."

  I started to tremble in my seat. I knew what they had seen. I turned my head and looked Robin and nodded and whispered that I would be there. My Wattpad was my escape from reality. The one place where I could lose myself in a story and imagine being anywhere else, besides my real life. Unfortunately, for me, all my stories were BDSM related, some were also lesbian. It was my escape, to imagine myself to be the submissive girl in the story. I would be so screwed if everyone at school knew I liked BDSM.

  I was suddenly brought back to reality when the bell rang. I grabbed my books and stuffed them into my backpack. I looked to Robin and she said. "See you after school Emily".  FML