I could hear Chris's frustrated growl behind me as I put my stuff in my bag. "Do you intend to make me pay for a long time?"

"It's been just two days !" I said, rolling my eyes before giving him a flat look over my shoulder.

"Right." He mumbled as he ran his hand through his face before giving me an almost pleading look. "At least let me kiss you. Give me something. I'm dying here. "

I could not help but give in a chuckle this time as I straightened up to look at him in amusement.

That was why I hated him and loved him so much at once. He could always make me smile even when I was angry with him.

Not to mention that he was excruciatingly attractive. In fact, I had wanted to kiss him since my first day here.

However, I was not going to give in. Not this time, he deserved to work a bit for that.

Nevertheless, that did not prevent me from playing with him.

With this thought, I left a smile seductive on my lips as I slowly made my way to him immediately arousing a smirk of the brown.

"A kiss, huh ?" I whispered to his lips as I tied my arms around his neck letting me smile as Chris immediately grabbed my hips to fill the gap between us.

I could see the brown leaning in impatience letting me take advantage of it to hoist me on my feet before kissing his nose.

I pulled away almost immediately collecting a frustrated groan from Chris before he looked at me in disbelief. "For real ?"

I shrugged my shoulders before I quickly picked up the food bag that suddenly became enticing.

I took a handful of fries before letting go a groan despite myself to the even better feeling of salt on my tongue.

"God, don't do that, Céleste !"

I immediately gave a surprisingly amused look in the direction of Chris to his salacious expression before shaking my head. "How can you still be horny when you know I'm pregnant ?"

Chris immediately frowned at my statement letting me stare at him in perplexity as he hurried to meet me before looking at me intensely.

I held his brown eyeballs in a question mark before letting him get me closer to his chest as he took my face in his hands.

"That you are pregnant doesn't change anything for me. That just makes me even happier. I love you, Céleste and that's all that matters to me. I promised you that you would wear my name one day. We just skipped a step or two."

I gave him an incredulous look before shaking my head with a smile despite everything. "A step or two ?"

"I try to be a good boyfriend here. Don't spoil everything."

I was laughing this time before giving in as I wrapped my arms around him to enjoy his touch. I didn't need to look at him to know he smiled as he hugged me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

16:45

"Hm... so you were praying and Elias put the music too loud. So you went out to scream on your brother but you found Yousef instead ?" I recaptured with a malicious smile on my lips knowingly. "Hm ... Yousef is cute, don't you think ?"

I could already imagine Sana's dark look on her face as she replied with attitude. "You too ? I remind you that you are pregnant and you have a boyfriend."