Collapse

Taekwoon entered the room he used to share with Hakyeon like he always did. Hakyeon's side of the room has collected dust over the years. Taekwoon hasn't touched anything on his side except for his bed. The smell of Hakyeon was slowly disappearing and being replaced with Taekwoon but that didn't bother him one bit. The only thing that mattered was the bed that reminded him of Hakyeon and the picture of said man on the bedside table. This is how Taekwoon had survived this long. He kind of felt happy about dumping Wonshik in the elevator about a week ago. He finally got enough courage to make the other go to the one he really wants. Yes Ravi has a secret crush on Jaehwan, Which he has been trying to hide for a long time and it didn't work very well since everybody but Ken knows.

As hours pass by, Taekwoon stays in his room around Hakyeon's things. He really wants to be by Hakyeon but he knows he can't for now since Hakyeon thinks that he shouldn't come back. There were days when Taekwoon thought that the older man was not going to return and then he almost smacked himself for thinking such a thing. Life for Leo just kept getting worse. Maybe the best way to get out of it was to disappear and die. But he couldn't do that because ha has to take care of the other band members. He was their leader since Hakyeon left them as well as Taekwoon. He was the only one to take care of them. A knock sounded at the door which broke Taekwoon from his thoughts.

"Leo-hyung," Hyuk's voice was heard from the other side of the locked door. "Can I ask something?"

"Yeah, hold on Hyukkie," Taekwoon called as he got up from Hakyeon's bed to unlock the door and let the maknae of the group in. Once the younger was in he shut the door again and walked back to Hakyeon's bed and sat as the younger went to sit on Leo's bed. Taekwoon looked over the younger to make sure nothing was wrong with him or if he was hurt. Leo acted like a father figure to the other four members.

"Can I ask a question?" Hyuk asked the older man.

"Of course, Hyuk," Taekwoon answered with a shy smile.

"Did you see Hakyeon?" Hyuk asked. Leo just shook his head. "will he return?"

"I doubt it, Hyukkie," Taekwoon answered the Maknae.

"I really want hyung back," Hyuk told the older man.

"I know, Hyuk. I know," Taekwoon replied in a soft voice.

"Do you really love Hakyeon hyung?" Hyuk asked. This had Taekwoon thinking for a minute. Was this worth saying now that Hakyeon was never coming back? There was nothing left of this love with the other gone for good this time. Taekwoon was over thinking this but it was all he had with the other gone. There were times he just had to think of the future if Hakyeon never came back to him and he would have to be stuck with Ravi unless the other confessed to Jaehwan about his feelings for him and was happier with him.

"Yes Hyuk," Taekwoon answered the maknae of VIXX. He didn't even notice his voice cracked. The younger looked at Taekwoon apologetically like it was not something that should be discussed as this moment.

"Then you must have dumped Ravi then," Hyuk whispered loud enough for the other to hear. This had caused a single tear to roll down Taekwoon's cheek. The older man thought the crying days were over. But Taekwoon was wrong again. Hyuk noticed this and got up and went over to Leo to hug him and try to reassure him that no matter what Hakyeon was going to come back. Hyuk knew he needed to get Taekwoon to calm down some before a panic attack hit.

"I did dump Ravi. He needs Ken not me," Leo answered softly. This had Hyuk confused in seconds. "Ravi secretly liked Ken before this happened and then somehow he liked me too. I am giving him the chance to be with his real crush."

"That makes sense, hyung," Hyuk told him.

"You should go to bed we have a performance tomorrow," Taekwoon told the younger. This made the younger nod and Hyuk left the room soon after. Taekwoon was now left by himself. There was going to be another long night for him. He finally got to see Hakyeon after three years of being missing but this wasn't the meeting he hoped to have. He just couldn't handle this anymore. He needed Hakyeon badly but the other won't return. There had to be a way but right now he needed to get some sleep for the performance that they had the following day. And so he just lay down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. This was the only way he would get to sleep now is just sit till he was too tired to keep awake. He was always exhausted by morning and was just flat out tired through each event. The other members knew this but never commented on it. After about a couple hours, everything went dark for Taekwoon.