In Need of Help

The small group had stayed till closing time. They drank more beer until they couldn't keep still anymore so they decided it was time to head home. They all took taxis back since none of them were in the best of shape to drive. The first ones to leave were Himchan and Jongup since they couldn't stop trying to rid each other of their clothing in the bar and they sure didn't stop when they got into the yellow taxi. Everybody knew what was going to happen when they all got back to the dorm. The next group to get a taxi was Junhong, Yongguk and Hakyeon. Nothing weird happened in the taxi except the maknae slipping in and out of consciousness due to being severely drunk. Zelo tried to act like a stripper since he was so drunk.

Once the three had arrived to their dorms, loud moans could be heard from the large bedroom. Even though Hakyeon is used to this happening between Himchan and Jongup, it still makes him embarrassed. Yongguk, who was carrying an unconscious Junhong, set the maknae down on the couch. About fifteen minutes later, Daehyun and Youngjae joined them. It wasn't awkward till then because the two were sitting in a chair making out and feeling each other's skin. Daehyun had Youngjae on his lap. Hakyeon's face was quickly turning red like a tomato. He had never seen any of them get this drunk before. N could tell it was going to be a long night. All of a sudden, there was somebody pulling him by the back of hist shirt. This began t freak Hakyeon out. The one pulling his shirt was none other then Yongguk. This gave Hakyeon the idea he was in for an educational night. Every single person was so drunk that nobody could think straight. This night was going to be full of regrets if any of them remember what happens since they all were drunk.

The next thing Hakyeon knows is that his shirt is missing and Yongguk is all over him. Yongguk was kissing his bare chest and Hakyeon just stared at the ceiling of the room that they were in. the weirdest thing for Hakyeon was that he was with a person who had a boyfriend that he really didn't like more than a friend but maybe it was the Alcohol that was causing all these weird situations. There were no sane people in the dorm at the moment. Yongguk slowly made his way towards Hakyeon's belt to unfasten it. The belt was unfastened quickly and so was the button and zipper of Hakyeon's jeans. Hakyeon knew Yongguk should be with Junhong but the younger was passed out on the couch in the other room. Soon after Hakyeon's jeans were removed, Yongguk's have gone missing as they were added to the small pile forming on the floor. This really had Hakyeon questioning everything but as said before, the two were too drunk to care. The two men were on Hakyeon's bed which was like a guest room in the dorm.

Things began to get more heated in Hakyeon's room. Yongguk was now only wearing nothing as Hakyeon was still in just his underwear. The younger man had his head hovering over Hakyeon's face. When the leader of BAP leaned down their lips met in a sloppy kiss. Both men's eyes fell closed as in to feel the emotions that flowed through their movements. Yongguk poked at Hakyeon's lips to make the elder open his mouth to let the younger explore the wet cavern with his tongue. This was a new sensation to Hakyeon. He had never kissed anybody but that was all going to change. Soon enough, Yongguk had broken the kiss to move his way closer to the last piece of clothing Hakyeon had. Yongguk was tugging at Hakyeon's underwear as to get permission to remove them and add them to the pile. Hakyeon lifted his hips off the bed to allow the other to take them off easier. With both of them fully exposed, everything got interesting. The younger moved his hand to wrap it around Hakyeon's growing member and began to move his hand up and down the semi hard shaft. This action caused the elder to let out a low moan deep within his throat. Hakyeon didn't even register that he had done that until the younger had stopped to grab some lube from the bed side table, which he didn't know was there.

"Hakyeon, spread your legs wider for me," Yongguk whispered seductively to the elder. Hakyeon did as he was told. Yongguk positioned his index finger over the elder's entrance. this caused the other to squirm as his patience level dropped. The BAP leader pushed his finger inside the other but stopped to get the other to relax from the intrusion. It took Hakyeon a bit to relax. "You're so tight," was heard from the younger's mouth.