My Husband Is Gay <19>

Start from the beginning

"So. . . Are we good?" I ask him, matching the smile on his face.

"Yeah, we are." He says and just his words finish, I end up, throw myself at him and hug him tightly, while he chuckle at me action before hugging me back with more tightly than what I did, like he afraid I will be gone in any minute.

"Thank you and I promise you, you won't regret this fake marriage at all Mr. Kayden." I say, still hugging him.

"I hope so Mrs. Kayden. . . And you should go to sleep, we still have at least another seventeen hours before we reach Thailand." He says, push me a little, but still let his hand in my shoulder just to look at me.

"You should sleep too. You look tired and we don't want to spend our honeymoon with looking like two newlyweds zombie." I say, joking the last part, which just make him chuckle at it.

"I guess than let get to rest before other really thought as a zombie." He say with the same joking tone that I use before hugging me again.

**********

After spending most of the seventeen hour sleeping, we arrive in Thailand, at Bangkok airport and Chantelle really did a great job because there already a car waited for us to take us to the hotel that we will stay. Chantelle says that she wants us to take a look around Bangkok first before we head to our real honeymoon destination. So when we arrive, the guy who pick us to our hotel, will take us around Bangkok when we ask him to.

The guy who takes us to our hotel mention that the hotel that we are going to stay is an exclusive boutique hotel with fantastically appointed suites, dedicated service and a great location to a business district and shopping area. That's what he said, not mine.

And since I went there with the CEO of a famous hotel, he ends up looking at everything that have in the hotel. Like the hotel exterior and interior and it somehow only makes me feel annoyed to death because this suppose to be a honeymoon and not a business tour, even if this only for a fake marriage.

"Chris?" I call him.

"Hmm?" Only that came as answer, while still looking around.

Sighing, I say. "Chris, we here not to check other hotel business, we here for our honeymoon and can you stop looking around and thinking who's hotel is the best? Can you just enjoy everything?"

Finally got his attention, he looks at me and send me a sheepish smile and say. "Sorry, I can't help myself from looking around, but that will not happen anymore."

The guy who picks us from the airport also mentions that the hotel has sixty two suites that are designed in a classic, timeless style that evokes a sophisticated yet welcoming vibe. This style is really perfect for a business or just a leisure guest.

And in our suites, they provide in the form of a fitted kitchen, complimentary mini bar, fifty inch television with international satellite and a DVD player, iPod dock, complimentary wireless internet access and a walk in rain shower and luxurious terrazzo bathtub. All in all, this is the best room ever and with private balcony, it's only makes everything more perfect.

"Hey, do you want to take another rest or take a look around the city?" Chris asks, now that we have already changed into a suitable cloth.

"Let's take a look around the city, that will be the great idea." I reply him, since both already spend more time sleeping in the air, it's not wrong to take a look around, plus when we got here, it's only a few minute past ten, in the morning.

**********

After telling the guy who drive us to the hotel, who name I just learn is James and not that he didn't mention when we meet at the airport, but I don't paid any attention to him and from the small talk, we shared, he actually from US and stay here because of his mom who remarried to a citizen here and he actually volunteer to be our guide when he knows that Chantelle sending her's son to honeymoon here.