010: MEANINGS

010
meanings
________________________

COMING TO A stop in a parking lot, they look for one of the things they fear most. Other than Deucalion who actually scares the crap out of them or Kali who infuriates them.

"Do you see the twins?" Isaac asks.

"No. But I see the Argents." Peter says.

"Not to bring up uncomfortable memories but wasn't the last time you saw them is the time you killed Kate and then they burned you alive?" Isaac asks and then looks back.

Darien looks back too but only finds an empty back with just Cora in it. Peter bolted. Then Isaac and Darien both get out of the car and greet Allison and Isaac.

"Where are the others?" Allison asks.

"Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer but I had to get Cora and Darien out." Isaac points.

Then behind them another vehicle pulls up and it's Derek who straight forward lay goes to grab Cora and put her into his vehicle.

"Where's Scott and Stiles?" Allison asks.

"Stiles is still at the hospital." Derek says. "He's gonna hold off the cops for us. We have to go right now."

"What about Scott and Melissa?" Chris asks as Darien and Isaac help Derek put Cora in the vehicle.

"Jennifer took Melissa." Derek admits.

"What about Scott?" Allison asks. "Derek, where's Scott?"

"oh no." Darien says. "He went with Deucalion didn't he?"

XxXxX

Darien went back with Isaac, Derek and Cora to Derek's loft. She sits not far from where they are with Cora.

"She's dying isn't she?" Isaac asks.

"I don't know." Derek says.

"So what are you gonna do?" Isaac asks.

"I don't know." Derek answers again. Darien closes her eyes and looks down at those words.

"Wanna figure something out?" Isaac asks. "Because while Stiles and Scott were out there trying to help people from being killed, you were in here rolling around the sheets with the actual killer. Do you get how many people she's killed? Erica and Boyd are dead. Cora is dying and you are doing nothing! Why'd you do this to us, Derek? Was it all about the power? Were you bored? Were you lonely?"

"Maybe." Derek answers truthfully.

Isaac stands upright and looks at Darien who has her hair to one side and is looking at the ground because she has absolutely know idea what do anymore.

"I told Cora I wouldn't leave." Derek says. "I'll help the others when I figure out how to help her."

"There's no time!" Isaac yells. "The full moons coming. The sheriff, Melissa and her brothers are going to be dead so I'm going to help them. You can sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing."