003: HIGH SCHOOL

003
high school
________________________________

DARIEN WAS SLIGHTLY awake when she heard her brothers bickering. About how or when to wake her up. Frankly, she was fighting the urge to laugh out loud.

"How do we wake her up?" Dean asks.

"When do we wake her up?" Sam corrects. "When does high school even start?"

"Like I have a clue?" Dean puts up his hands. "You went to college. When did that start?"

"Depends." Sam shrugs. "My classes started at 8."

"Then that's when high school starts." Dean guesses. "So now the real question is, how do we wake her up?"

Darien tries her hardest not to laugh at her brothers who clearly don't have a clue on high school whatsoever.

"Should I poke her with the M16?" Dean asks.

"We are not poking her with a M16." Sam states.

"Alright guys, I'm up." Darien laughs. "You guys are no good at this."

"Alright, I brought you some pie." Dean chuckles.

"For me, or for you?" Darien asks as she gets up.

"For... me." Dean admits. "What can I say? I love me some pie."

"Oh yeah, I was gonna ask. Why don't I just use my real name?" Darien asks.

"D, you know the drill." Sam says from the table. "If anything happens, they know your actual info."

"It's high school." Darien groans. "Please?"

"Fine." Dean sighs. "But if you know you're in trouble, you call us. Got it?"

"Got it."

After she showered, peed and ate some pie, Dean offered to drive her to school. The drive there wasn't long and once she got there, she noticed how crowded it was. She wasn't a fan of crowded places.

"You don't have to do this." Dean sighs.

"To find out what's happening, I do." Darien unbuckles herself and grabs her bag from the back.

"Remember, call if you need anything." Dean grabs her arm.

"I will." She smiles. "Promise."

She waves Dean off as she faces the school in determination. She knows she's too old for school, but she does look pretty young. She could pass for 17.

Darien prepared to walk in as she seen two twins walking in before you. She tilted her head as if it were odd to see twins. Then they both looked at her as she stumbled back into someone.

"Crap, sorry." The voice said. He was tall, dirty blonde hair, coloured eyes. It's the boy from the woods.

"Sorry, it was my fault." Darien apologizes.