006: LOSECHESTER

006
losechester
__________________________

DARIEN WOKE HERSELF up the next morning because she knew that Sam and Dean would flat out be tired. She couldn't take the car and she knew it, so she called Boyd.

"Yo." Boyd says.

"My brothers are sleeping and I don't have a ride to school." Darien says. "Do you think you could pick me up?"

"Yeah, where are you?" He asks.

"This motel on the west side." Darien gives the name.

"Be there in a few." Boyd says.

          Darien goes to pee really quick and rushes outside without breakfast. Then she sees Boyd pull up. She hops into the car and looks at Boyd and smiles.

"You're quick." She laughs.

"Hey, you kind of disappeared that night." Boyd says as he backs up.

"When?" Darien asks.

"The motel." Boyd says.

"Oh, my brothers decided to come get me." Darien says. "I guess they don't trust me enough."

"Well, I'm sorry for what you seen." He says.

"It's fine." Darien says. "I've seen worse."

"Where have you seen worse than a motel making werewolves crazy?" Boyd smirks.

"Well, I trust you a lot so I'm just going to tell you." Darien breathes. "Me and my brothers are hunters. Not just like Argent though. We hunt demons, shifters, Croatoans, tricksters, angry spirits and we dealt with Lucifer once. We also deal with Angels like Castiel. You probably won't believe me, but the truth is, he came to the motel and zapped me back."

           She looks over at Boyd who's looking at her like she's crazy. Then she laughs and looks at him.

"That's the honest truth." Darien smiles. "My brothers both also went to hell."

"You're a supernatural Hunter." Boyd says. "So, does that mean you're going to hunt me?"

"Of course." Darien laughs. "We're going to trap you."

"Seriously?" Boyd asks.

"Of course not!" Darien bursts out laughing.

"What's your first class?" Boyd asks parking in the lot.

"I think I have a class with that Blake chick." Darien gets out. "She honestly gives off this sketchy vibe and I don't like it."

"Well, I have the same one surprisingly." Boyd laughs. "Let's go?"

              Darien nods and they walk side by side with each other and talk about random stuff and ignoring what happened at the motel.

"So wait, this Castiel, is he real?" Boyd asks as they stop at his locker.

"Yeah." Darien says. "But he put the engravings back on my ribs so now he won't know where I am. Or any demons in fact."