The Ring. (MEGASHORT)

*Justin's POV

*
Justin's POV

I stared at her through the living room window until her car was clearly out of sight. My glare toward the car was quite intense, I was sure of it. "How dare she? How dare she allow me to fuck her totally raw and sore, and then have the audacity to want more?" said my subconsious. I wasn't even mad at her for letting me fuck her; I was mad that she put one of those rings on my dick while I was sleeping and I didn't have any clue at all how to get it off.

And to think, my girlfriend was actually sane. I guess I was mistaken.

Deciding not to skip work and dwell on this dreaded thing on my phallus, I got ready to go.

I unlocked the car door to get in after I'd showered and dressed (and tried to no end to get this damned thing off me) but there was a harsh surge of vibration rolling through my lower half.

Firstly, it totally caught me off guard. So much so, that I almost fell to the ground with the shock. Secondly, it vibrates? What the hell?

I decided to call her. It rang three times before she answered, "Hello?"

"You little maniac." I got in the car and began my commute to work as I talked. "The hell is wrong with you?"

"Me? What'd I do?"

"You know what you did. How do I take it off? I have a meeting today with a big client."

"Why would I tell you that? Plus, it's not hurting you."

"No it's not. But if I nut in my pants while I'm talking to a client because you're trying to turn me on, I'm gonna kick your ass."

"I don't think that's necessary."

"It will be if you don't get this shit off me."

"Justin, come on! I'm just trying to be kinky."

"Don't get your ass beat. I will come to your office."

"Ugh." She groaned. "You suck."

"Eh, well. I'm the CEO and I can't have your "kinks" preventing me from doing my job. Because if I can't do my job, I don't get paid. And guess who definitely won't be getting paid if I don't?"

"Me." She sighed.

"Exactly. So Miss VP, if you don't mind, when I get to there you need to take this damn thing off."

"What if I just turn the vibrations off?"

"That's not what the hell I asked for."

"O..kay."

"I'm about to pull up. I'm not fucking kidding, Y/N. If you don't get this shit off me, we're boxing."

"Okay, fine!"

I hung up as another surge of vibration rattled through my body. This one was much stronger and more harsh, I had to pull over onto the side of the road and wait for it to pass in order for me to keep driving.

from: baby 💍
you really think i'm gonna listen to you? square up baby boy 😘👊🏽

from: me
STOP FUCKING PLAYING.

from: baby 💍
oh please. that wasn't even the highest setting. see you at work :)

*
part ii?
stay awesome possums :)