"Help!" I.

hello my babies!
listen guys, i know i just updated a little bit ago, but i'm SICK. literally had a fever since Friday. and bc of that i'm really bored. so this imagine is based off an insane dream i had last night in the midst of my sickness.
enjoy! :)

*

*

"Guys, I don't think this is a good idea." I warned nervously. "There may be something out there."

"Oh come on [Y/N]!" My best friend lightly nudged my shoulder. "It'll be fun. Our moms brought us here to get us to know other people."

"Yeah, I know that." I rolled my eyes. "But they didn't tell us to leave the campsite after curfew."

"If you're too scared, you're not required to come." The newest girl we met here (who I'm not really fond of) irritably said. "No one asked you to stay."

"And no one invited you at all."

I turned back to my best friend Chantel and she wrapped her caramel arm around my slightly darker shoulders. "Don't worry about her," She whispered. "The white girls just hate having to follow behind us like dogs."

I laughed quietly.

"Please come," another girl, Aaliyah pleaded. "Other than you and Chantel, I don't know anyone else. And if I go out there and get hurt I want someone I trust to bring me back."

"And we'll take our phones and we'll be quick. In and out before morning. I swear." said Chantel.

"Okay." I shrugged. How bad could it be?

Really bad, actually. Really, really bad.

Before I could take back my previous statement Chantel and Aaliyah lightly pushed me into the dark forest while the other girl was behind us begrudgingly.

I never cared enough to learn her name.
*

"So," Chantel spoke through the eerie silence. "I think we should go East and then meet back at that oak tree with the red and brown leaves."