Teacher II.

I exhaled deeply as I pulled my car into Mr. Bieber's driveway. Stepping out of the car, I walked up to the porch and knocked shakily.

He opened the door, shirtless with wet hair. "Y/N, glad you could join me." he checked the phone in his pocket. "It's quarter to five. You're late."

"I'm sorry." I rushed. "I had some errands to run."

"I don't care. You were supposed to re-take your test here at 4:15, not whenever you feel." He sighed.

I tightly clutched the strap of my purse and walked into the house. It was gorgeous; it looked almost movie-like. "Here," he stood next to me in his dining room. "you'll re-take your test here." I got out my favorite pencil and set my bag on the floor. He put my test packet in front of me on the table, then sat across from me. I faced him inquisitively with a slight smirk.

"So are you gonna stare or are you gonna time me?" I smiled.

"I mean, I'll time you. Did you do the other thing I asked of you?"

"What about the-"

"Lingerie." he sucked in a breath.

"Um.. no."

He slightly clenched his jaw. "Well, we'll address that in a second. As for right now, your test has started and you have an hour to complete it."

"But I had an hour and ten minutes earlier!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, well you did just now until you talked for ten minutes and now you don't."

I rolled my eyes and started my test. "Dick."

**
Fifty minutes have gone by, I've completed my test and now I'm sitting across from Mr. Bieber in silence.

I studied his features. He was quite attractive, actually. I'd agitated him a lot today and I really want to see what he's gonna do to me when he cracks.

He's stared at me for about five minutes and in those five minutes, I've imagined every single thing I'd be willing to do in order to see him in just his boxers, and that's saying a lot.

"How old are you, Mara?" he'd asked quietly.

"I turned eighteen on Sunday."

He hummed with a smirk then took my test packet and grabbed a pen from next to him on the table. Let's just say there were a lot of red marks on it. "Let's be blunt here." he folded it in half and slid it to me. "If the test were out of fifty, you still would've failed." I opened up the packet and saw a bright red thirty-five at the top right corner of the first page.

"Dammit." I cursed. "What does this take my grade down to?"

"Well, from an eighty-six average, I'd say you'd be down to about a seventy-two by the middle of the grading period."

I gasped as a lump formed in my throat. I might be a slacker but one thing I've disciplined myself to not tolerate is low grades. Especially a C-, at that. I touched the pad of my pinky to the corner of my eyes so that the wetness from them wouldn't be seen.

"Hey, don't cry." he walked around the table and crouched next to me. "You've still got time to bring it up. In fact.." he paused for a moment to re-think his decision, "I'll give you extra credit."

"R-Really?" I mumbled.

"Yeah." he smiled. "You do some things for me, maybe write a paper, and bring up your community serivce hours and I'll give you forty extra credit points."

"Forty?" I exclaimed. "That's two whole letter grades! I'll do it."

"Well, let's get started."

He first instructed me to write a rough draft of a paper discussing something important in history that I'm passionate about, and I picked the Civil Rights Movement.

Once I finished, he read it over and made some grammatic revisions, then handed it back to me with a "+15" at the top. "Oh my gosh! That was so easy. But how do I get the other thirty-five points?"

"Well," he grabbed my hand, "you'll have to do some volunteer work for me."

"What kind? Cleaning?"

"No. Actually, it's something much easier than the paper." he gently pulled me to him and he kissed my jawline.

"Oh, Mr. B-"

"It's Justin."

His hands roamed my sides and were now dipped in the back pocket of my jeans as we kissed feverishly.

But I felt more.

It was like something I'd never experienced before. The way he kissed me made me feel like I could kiss him all day, every day and never get tired of it.

I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. "Did you feel that?" I whispered, afraid of the response.

"Definitely. Like nothing I've ever felt before."

*
Part III is the big finale..
Comment what you think!
xoxo