Racap the TV Series Ep8 - "The One Where Pha asked Yo OUT"

Start from the beginning

Calm down, I won't let Yo be single for long.       

Beam's car was a little faster than the school's bus. All of the lower underclassmen got off the bus, but I do not have to spend time looking for my Yo Yo (I like to nickname Yo in my mind), because I knew that he wasn't on the bus... When i face him i don't know what would i react.

"P'Pha, you still haven't back yet?" Gukgai comes to me with a smile. Beam and Kit especially moved out of her way so i can chat with her easily. But damn...I really want to kick their butts!

I really want to kick their butts!

"Do want to go eat together?"

"Aint you eating with your friends?" I said dryly while looking for Forth's car because they still haven't came back yet.

"You don't want to go to eat with me?"

Why do you ask me so many questions or make so much noise to me....I turned and looked at my savers, hoping they would pop up, and rescued me at this moment. 

They know well what i am thinking about Yo but why are they not willing to help? and left me alone with this chick.

Finally, Forth's car has arrived....

"Excuse, i have somewhere to go." I forget the embarrassment before now. I have to see Yo. When car door opens, everyone looks at me like a puzzle. Ming got out from my side and also had a dull face.

 "Where's Yo?" 

 "Where's Yo?" 

 "I think ...he was...." before he finishes his sentence, Ming points to behind the car, Yo already got off the car earlier, "Oh damn,  Yo!"

I also don't know where he is now. I don't know if he was playing hide and seek with me.

"Where do you think you are going?" I hurriedly chased after him, it does not take long to get to find him....

I run to where I do not know. I do not know what to do, but I'm going to go. Damn ... his red face is really red ... not really funny and I couldn't help it, but....

"Ha ha ha ha ha!"

"Don't talk to me!" Yo replied terribly bad to me. Then i take the bag he is carrying.