LMAC | Chapter Thirty-Four

---Chapter Thirty-Four; Visitation---

最近日が-てきた涙と痛み、涙と痛み、涙と痛みでいっぱい。 。

(Lately the days have been filled with tears and pain, tears and pain, tears and pain. .)

"Say ah."

I reluctantly opened my mouth as my mother sailed a spoonful of oatmeal in my mouth, the warm and maple hot food traveling down my throat, sending flavors throughout my mouth. "There you go." she chirped, I fiddled with my hands under the blanket, glancing at the many flowers, gift baskets, and cards visitors (and fans) have sent me.

Every time I looked in the mirror that was placed in the room I always noticed something different. It was never anything. .good either. I was losing weight, no matter how much I ate I continued to lose weight, it made no since. My face was thin, thinner then before, and my hair was slowly breaking itself off, its vibrant black color fading continuously as the days went on.

"See? You're looking better already!" she was trying her best to encourage me and lift my spirits, but reality was crushing in on us both real hard.

I don't even know how many days it's been. . . .or maybe it's been weeks? My memory hasn't been the best since everyone found out about me (including the world) , and it's not like my sickness was getting any better, adding stress that once again the doctor said would negatively affect my condition.

The echo of knuckles hitting the door was soon heard, we looked up. "Come in." my mom said, putting another spoonful of food in my mouth, this must've reminded her about the days when I was young and innocent, only an infant at the time. The door opened and there stood Shido, a large smile adorned on his proud face while holding a brown bag, the Sakuras Backery logo being beautifully written on the bag that released a delicious smell out into the room.

"Hiya!" he laughed playfully as he performed a childish salute. "Big brother." I smiled, waving at him. He's been visiting me every single day, he hasn't missed one day. The Host club visits me whenever they can, but, Tamaki and Haruhi individually visit me the most whenever they have the chance. Surprisingly, the Club customers have sent me cards too, I'm ignoring the fact that I suspect it's all just an act though, it makes me feel better.

"Look what your awesome and extremely amazing brother bought you! " he started to jump from one foot to another like a jittery kid who had devoured too much candy at one time. He pushed the bag in my lap, watching me closely as I opened the package to see what laid inside. My nostrils were soon being taken over by the sweet sensational smell of sugar, vanilla, and a combination of flavors all at once. "Cupcakes!" I chirped, digging inside and grabbing a red velvet treat out. Sakura's Bakery mini cupcakes were the best in the whole world in my opinion, they tasted different then any other cupcake I've had before.

Shido flipped his short hair dramatically. "I know, I know I'm the best brother ever. No need to say it." he smiled from ear to ear. I smirked at him, our mom only smiling gently at his act.

I popped one of the cupcakes in my mouth, my eyes opening wide in delight. "So good!" I yelled, swallowing it down. Shido smirked successfully. "I know right!?" he exclaimed, I grinned back at him.

A click was suddenly heard from the door, revealing Dr. Ishiyama, one of the top doctors in Japan. We're paying a lot for him to treat me, but, my mom said it'll be all worth it in the end. His thin lips turned into a line. "Mrs. Miyagawa .. .may I. . speak to you?" he asked politely, our mom nodded her head in his direction. "Of course." she grabbed her purse, sending me a smile before she departed the room, her heels clicking against the cold floor.