LMAC | Chapter Fourteen

---Chapter Fourteen; It Makes A Bit More Sense---

早くそれを実現したする必要があります。

(I should've realized it sooner)

"H-H-H-H-Haruhi! H-He-I mean, s-s-she er, u-um.." I horribly fumbled for the right words to say, my brain not seeming to work along with my mouth. "It's about time you figured it out." Hikaru and Karou said, rolling their eyes. "Well, it was soon to come when you'd realize it." Tamaki chuckled awkwardly, coughing abruptly. Honey giggled while Mori kept silent, though gave me a concerned look. Even Kyouya had a look that read "no shit Sherlock."

My jaw dropped at my realization. They all knew, every single one them, and yet I was the clueless one. I was the idiot of the bunch, it's all a little too obvious now. "You....all knew." I mumbled in shock, widening my eyes. A hand pull open the dressing room curtains located in the back room of the Host Club room, revealing a nonchalant Haruhi wearing the female school uniform. Looking at hi-I mean her dolled up like that, I began to feel stupid on why I hadn't noticed she was a girl in the first place.

Her gracious eyelashes, her feminine facial structure, and how her voice wasn't deep and masculine. But maybe, maybe I was too caught up in her charms and looks that I didn't see it. "You know Haruka-Chan, you can see as a boy or a girl, it doesn't matter in my opinion. But, I didn't mean to make you feel, betrayed or left out." she said softly, giving me a gentle grin. That's one thing I admired about Haruhi, her kindness was unbelievable. "Why....do you....do you just...cross-dress for the fun of it?" I breathed out, gazing her up from head to toe.

Haruhi looked at me as if I was crazy and shook her head. "Of course not! The only damn reason I'm doing this is because I--" Tamaki smiled from ear to ear and grabbed both my shoulders. "Oh it's story time! Please! Allow me!" he said and grabbed Haruhi's hand, twirling the small framed girl around in circles as he spoke. I'll never understand him. . . "Haruhi is the student who won the scholarship."

I gasped. "Haruhi!?" I blurted. "Yes, Haruhi earned a scholarship to Ouran Academy, the high school for the rich kids." Karou smirked, pushing his glasses up like he always did. "I was looking for a quite place to study, and yet, I stumbled upon the abandoned Third Music Room." Haruhi spoke up and you could hear the slight regret in her voice. "Little did she know that it was really a place where the Academy Host Club was located, a place where we all gather to entertain our female clients!" Honey giggled.

"We had mistaken "her" as a "he" considering her short messy hair, slouching figure, and gender-ambiguous face." Karou said and Haruhi frowned. "And during our encounter with 'him" he ended up accidently knocking over an antique vase valued at ¥8,000,000." I grimaced at the price. It wasn't that much money, but it may be for a commoner. "We told her to repay the cost as being the clubs errand boy." Mori said quietly. "But we soon realized she's a "natural" at entertaining girls so we promoted her to full-Host status." Tamaki said proudly.

"But, we keep her true gender a secret." he said and winked. "And you have to too." Kyouya said.

I swallowed a large lump down my throat, breathing heavily at the amount of new knowledge I was having trouble registering in my head. Haruhi smiled warmly. "I know this is a lot to take in. . . " she said. No joke, it is. But, it all really makes since now. "Um. . .shouldn't we get back to the customers?" I suggested. Tamaki and the others looked at me with confusion. "W-What?" Tamaki stuttered. I began playing with my fingers. "I mean, of course I'm surprised by all of this information. . .but. . .now thinking about it I don't know why I hadn't realized it in the first place." I said, and it was true.

Haruhi stared at me blankly for a few seconds and then chuckled. "Well, your reaction is better then we expected." she laughed. "We were sure you were going to leave the Host Club!" Honey said, hugging his pink pastel bunny tighter. "And that would've been horrible!" he whined. "We also thought that you would tell everyone Haruhi's secret." the twins said together. "Actually, Tamaki was the only one who thought all of those things." Kyouya mumbled and Tamaki gasped. "W-What!? W-W-Well I-I-" Tamaki stuttered.

"Oh yeah, he is the only one who thought that." Honey said while he deeply thought about it, nodding in reply. "How dare you guys rat me out like that!?" Tamaki yelled. "Senpai, you should learn to trust your friends more." Haruhi inquired. "B-But I-I never thought about t-" Tamaki groaned. "My, my, does that mean you don't trust us?" the twins teased the embarrassed blonde king, causing him to spaz out while trying to collect his words.

The scene before me, the fact that they could all laugh and joke around no matter almost how serious the situation was ticked my stomach, and before I knew it a soft wave of laughter flew out my mouth. I couldn't help it. Even though I say the Host Club is a useless club you have to admit, their ridiculous ways and actions can make anyone laugh from time to time.

A few tears of joy sprouted from my eyes and I sheepishly wiped them away, gazing back at the club where all seven boys looked at me with awe. "W-W-What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked once my laughter slowly came to a stop. Tamaki blushed red and instantly engulfed me in a large hug. "YOU ARE JUST SO CUTE~" he squealed loudly, ignoring my pleas and yells. "Let me go!" I banged my fists on his shoulders but he only hugged me tighter. I peered at the rest of the club over Tamaki's shoulder and sent them a pleasing look.

But, to my dismay, they all laughed as Tamaki continued to embrace me deeply.

Damn this Host Club

♕♛♕

"Miss Miyagawa! Miss Miyagawa! Please wake up!" the voice of Ms. Claire awakened me, causing me to shoot my eyes open in an instant. "H-Hu--whaat?" I mumbled sleepily, turning on my side as I gazed at the maid who looked more stressed then usual. "Miss Miyagawa! We're late! You're late! It's all my fault!" she rambled, running towards my closet and quickly searching for a dress inside.

"Late? For what. . . "I groaned, yawning but not before shortly realizing what I was late for. I widened my eyes and immediately sat upward in my bed, the covers flopping off of me.

"The competition!!"