You Can't Deny It...

Start from the beginning

"Alright, Well if you no longer need me. I'm gonna head home to the workshop."

"Right. Thank you Kankuro."

"No problem!

-----------------------

"He'll get home alright... right?"

"Of course he will. He lives in the area. About five or so minutes away."

Gaara was busying himself with his list as his roomate leaned over the oposite side of the kitchen table, watching in eased amazement at the clear and perfect penminship of the other.

"No eggplant... Some eggs, Bread, Rice---"

The vessel began to mutter to himself as he made a seperate list of all the items to fill and stock their kitchen, with an added amount for the two of them. Then, with a brand new page he began to list off furnature and miniscule items they may need and want. Flowers, desk lights, wall shelves.

"This is so exciting."

The voice came from behind him. Catching the vessel's attention, he turned his head to view the blond whom was now behind him admirering the vast space in which they had to claim as theirs. He had barely realised that the Uzumaki had moved and it placed the Redhead in the disoriented state. Normally the loud and oblivious blond had somehow gotten the best of his senses; Perhapse he really had been so focused on his list to notice.

Picking up the papers Gaara took a moment to join the blond's side in the empty living room they soon would be filling. Looking to the boxes next to them he took a moment to think aloud.

"This is going to be a very long day..."

"Eh? Oh Yeah. With the boxes and stuff we've gotta get, we're probably gonna be up all night!"

Naruto chuckled helplessly, he didn't mind staying up. Especially if it meant he was going to get to spend more time with his newly realised crush. Just the thought of being with the other was sending him in and out of a heated frenzy. His cheeks flushing a rosey red as his mind scattered. Unable to choose a single thought to focus on. Needing air and space the Uzumaki made a dart for the balcony, leaning over the railing to breath in the fresh clean air and calm his ever anxious mind.

"God, What's wrong with me?"

Naruto couldn't help but ask himself aloud. He'd never had this many problems when confronted or within the pressence of his crush. Heck, even with Sakura he had been able to keep his cool when he wasn't trying to show off to her. But Gaara? Gaara was a whole different field that he hadn't experienced before. With Gaara he felt comfortable and safe being himself. There was no need to show off or to boast, nore to pull foolish pranks to get his attention. Naruto felt relaxed in the redheads pressence.

Looking to shaking hands, Naruto tried his hardest to relax himself. Uncertainty and chaos taking it's hold on his poor lovestruck little mind. He had to understand these feelings of his, but how could he? He already knew it was love. But, just what kind of love was it? Would he be forever trapped in a spiral of rejection? Or perhapse, by some odd chance did Gaara feel the same for him? Shaking his head Naruto had to take a break from his thoughts and compose himself all he could. However with the soft gentle touch of a hand to his back, the poor blond found his heart racing as his name was called.

"Naruto--?"

Gaara had become worried about the other since he had darted to the balcony. It was strange to see the one he had come to admire if not adore be so frazzled. Removing his hand from the other's back, he held to the railing and peered in for a better look of the other's still rosey cheeks and fidgeting hands.

"Naruto... Is everything alright?"

"I think so."

"You think so?"

"I'm sorry Gaara... I just. I'm not feeling like myself at the moment."

Taking a deep breath and soothing himself Naruto turned swiftly to the other and showed off a bright grin of reasurance.

"Sorry if you got worried. I'm alright... just uhh. Something was on my mind! Anyway! Shouldn't we go? There's not much time left if we want to have beds to sleep on!"

Forcing a stiffled laugh, the blond casualy rubbed the back of his head, hoping with the most honest intent that it would sooth any and all worry the Vessel before him had; And much to his own suprise, it did.

Letting the blond walk past him to head into the apartment, Gaara made a promise to himself that he would keep an eye on the other. This sudden mood the blond had was just far too obvious in which Naruto was hiding something.

Setting off close to the blond, he followed him out of the apartment and down the hall; making sure to lock the door behind the two of them.

"Naruto, wait for me.."

"Huh? Oh! Yeah sorry!"

Naruto swiftly appologized when he realised he was already at the end of the hall whilst the redhead was still locking the door. Walking back just enough to meet up with the other, he set a steady walking pace so the two could walk together. Pushing the elevator's button once arriving the wait was short and quiet as the two kept their company.

However, the peace was quite welcomed for the vessel as he took this time to think and calm himself in the other's intoxicating pressence. Sure Naruto was acting strange, but Gaara still felt quite soothed just by standing with him. When the elevator reached thr ground floor it took Gaara a moment to realise as he rushed to beat the closing door and catch up with the Uzumaki whom was waiting for him outside and calling his name in his own sense of worry.

"Gaara. Are you ok? Now you're spacing out! And i thought that was my job!"

"I'm... Sorry. I was thinking of something."