Moving Day...

-- "Oi!!" --

"Are you two still alive in there?"

Kankuro shouted from the hall as he entered the room to find a rushing Uzumaki and his brother wiping his now red eyes. Tears evident upon his cheeks. However, with the rising suspicions that it was the blond's fault; Gaara quickly shook his head and hands in an attempt to ease the other's worry.

"What the heck happened?"

"Personal stuff."

"Gross.."

"Kankuro..."

The vessel grumbled at his brother's lack of interest on the subject, but deep down he knew his elder sibling wasn't too good dealing with emotional subjects. Especially when the emotions where complicated or the subject was delicate. Standing from the soft, firm bed he made his way to his brother's side.

"Why don't we start moving furnature to the corner while Naruto packs his boxes."

"Yeah sure. What are we keeping?"

"Nothing."

"Really? Nothing?"

"Nothing. We're purchased some new furnature."

Moving to the living room Kankuro took a moment to tap his brother's elbow gently, not wishing to startle the other rather then to just gain his attention for a breif moment. Leaning in enough to close of their conversation from Naruto possibly hearing; The puppeteer whispered.

"If he did something... You would tell me right?"

"I would Kankuro... We where talking about the past. When things...No. When I was different."

"Allright."

Making eyecontact between each other, the brothers agreed to leave it at bay and went on their way taking various pieces of furnature downstairs. Setting it on the curb for any and all who desired it to take, the two returned upstairs to find six stacked boxes and a sweating Uzumaki who was taking a short break whilst labling each box.

"Only six?"

Kankuro spoke softly out of sheer suprise. He didn't expect the uzumaki to own so little; Even with the kitchen still requiring a packup. However with the fact that he was keeping no old furnature nore anything he couldn't use, it slowly made sense to the eldest of company.

"Yeah... i just hope i'm not forgetting anything."

"What ever you forget we'll just buy"

"I guess we could do that..."

Reasuring the blond, Gaara stepped into the apartment fully and closed the door behind him. Making his way to the kitchen and opening any and every cupboard and drawer, the vessel pulled all dishes and utensils, placing them on the counter. Noticing however that there where only a select number of certain items. Three plates, three bowls, three spoons ect. ect.. All covered to the rim in dust. It made the Redhead realise just how little company the blond had at any given time as well just how little he ate at home. The only dust free objects he could find where the two cups they had used the night before.

"Is there anything in here you want to keep?"

"Not really. Maybe just the teapot. It was Iruka's gift to me when i first moved here."

"Alright."

Setting and wrapping the teapot and it's small cups in paper, the boy set them gently in their own box to keep them safe. Lining the edge with some scrolls and books the other wished to keep.