You Can't Deny It...

---"We're here"---

Setting out of the elevator the two made their way down a seemingly empty hall if not for the one door across from theirs.

"We have a neighbor? Cool!"

"The landlord says their a traveller and not home often."

"Even cooler!"

Gaara was amazed. Even with the slightest bit of information weather valuble or not, it had the other excited and intruiged. Had it been Gaara reciving the news he would have most likely shrugged it off until it became useful. Grabbing keys from his pocket, he used his free hand to open the door and switch on the lights.

The apartment truly mirrored his own. From the large and spacious living room with it's wall length windows and dimmed ceiling lights, to the large chef worthy kitchen with it's massive island with enough room to seat seven; Not to mention the two large bedrooms at the end of the hall, each with their own master bathroom.

Naruto almost dropped his boxes. Walking in beside the vessel he placed what he had been carrying beside the other's and took a few steps into the apartment. It may as well have been a house as he fumbled to remove his shoes. Leaving them knocked over on the floor, he took a slow moment to take in every detail of his new home.

This was a dream too good to be true to him and it was finally sinking in.

"Naruto? Are you alright?"

Gaara spoke up noticing the other's trance, However curious words would fall upon deaf ears as he helplessly watched the Uzumaki suddenly dart down the hallway to view their rooms and all other secrets their new home held.

"Naruto--"

"He's fine Gaara. Relax."

Kankuro laughed as he unpacked the boxes from his puppets, having already entered the apartment and removed his shoes. Setting them down one by one at the side of the door he pulled up his hat and wiped his forehead.

"Any cups in here? I'd kill for a glass of water."

"Hm? -- Oh. Yeah."

Walking towards his own boxes, Gaara pulled open one labled 'kitchen' and removed a glass from it. Handing it over to his elder sibling before pulling from his pocket the very same notepad and pen he had used at the Uzumakis just a day before.

Leaning on the counter he started making a list of everything the two would need to purchase, making a mental note that the other had enjoyed his water bed in the other apartment.

"Whatcha writting?"

Kankuro asked in curiosity, having finished drinking from the tap and now leaning himself against the sink.

"A grocery list... also a furnature list."

"Smart. Will you be buying them today?"

"Yes. I plan to order the furnature and have it delivered here whilst Naruto and i shop for food."

"We're gonna get food?"

The chipper voice echoed slightly from the hallway within the apartment, making the redhead turn to look at the over excited blond who was practicly jumping on the spot.

"Yes. We're going to go shopping for food."

"Sweet!"

As Naruto ran over to join the two, Kankuro washed up the glass he used and placed it face down in the sink to dry before turning back to his brother.