His Touch...

"Kan....Kuro."

"I know, I know. It's stupid. But you gotta understand that as your big brother I--"

The puppeteer was cut off by a sudden weight that wrapped around him, compressing him into what would soon be realised as a hug. The smaller slender form of his younger sibling using all his strength to hold him.

"Gaara--"

"Thank you."

The vessel cut him off before ending the short, sweet embrace. Looking off to the side out of embaressment he could only leave the brunet standing in a confused manor. Unsure of how to react or move. Affection between the family was still strange for the siblings, but with time they where learning. Standing off from his brother, Gaara rubbed his arm and looked on to the door where varrious items where being thrown from the Uzumaki's bedroom.

"We should help him..."

"Yeah. Who know's he might be lost."

"Kankuro...."

With a light chuckle, the puppeteer let his younger sibling wander off to investigate how the blond was doing. But to the redhead's suprise, Naruto was fine. Sure there was a pile of clothing blocking the door, but everything else had been neatly boxed away.

Picking up a small shirt from the cluttered doorway, Gaara stared at the small tank top in confusion.

"What's this? It's... tiny. Was this yours?"

"Huh? Oh, Yeah! That was mine when i was a lil' kid."

"I'm getting rid of my baby clothes for the move. Ya know, cause i don't wear em anymore."

"I see."

Stepping inside the room the vessel set himself down upon the other's worn and obviously heavily used bed. The soft but firm matress below him, comforting him as it offered support. The temptation to lay back and relax was there, however he didn't wish to be rude.

"Naruto.."

"Yeah?"

"You've lived alone... What's it like?"

A Strange question, especially one that caught the blond off guard. Setting down the pants he was folding, he tossed them into the box beside and got up from the floor. Walking over and plopping down beside the redhead on the bed.

"Well, if i was to explain it simply... It's.. Lonely. Boring too; But mainly lonely."

"No one to wake up to, no one to come home to..."

"It sucks if you don't like being alone..."

"I See..."

"You've never lived alone have you?"

"No. I've always lived with my siblings."

"Right... No offence... But uhh, Your brother scares me."

Naruto muttered sheepishly to the other with a wide childish grin upon his lips.

The comment made Gaara choke on a stiffled laugh as every fiber of his being fought to keep it's composure. Relaxing himself over a period of a silent moment, he took a deep breath and opened his eyes to the other, a pondering look to the normally emotionless mask.

"He scares you?"

"Eh, more intimidates... but yeah. Your brother scares the crap outta me!"

Naruto chuckled, trying his best to keep it quiet. He knew the puppeteer was in the other room but just the brother's pressence alone made him nervous. Him and the war painted sand nin never did see eye to eye, but he hoped they could get along. At least enough for there to be no problems for the two living together.