Chapter 17

Chapter 17

- Suicide Tower.

Athena's POV

I gasp again waking up from another horrible dream staring the one and only...

Xavier.

So this was my life now huh? Running from Xavier every chance that I get waking up right before he has the chance to kill me. Why? What did I ever do in my life so that was so horrible that I have to go through this agonizing psychological pain every day now.

Then I realize where I am. What am I cuddling with? Then I realize Adam was next to me in the limo and i must and fallen asleep on his shoulder and knowing me I had to cuddle with something so I got his arm as I had to endure my horrible nightmare.

"Had a nice nap Theens?" Adam said smiling above me when I realized I had fallen asleep on his shoulder.

"Don't flatter yourself Add I was sleepy and you looked comfy." I say hitting him playfully on his shoulder as I got up and sat back in my seat on the left. Yes I do have a bit of feeling for Adam but for some reason I can't. I'm holding back because I love James the only person who's been with me through everything but now where is he? He's gone! He didn't even have the curtesy to say good bye. So for now I need to focus on my life now not guys! My life, family and Nostalgia.

"Ouch Theens that really hurt and here I am thinking you cared." Adam said pouting.

"Well.. I do just not like that Add." I said smiling and laughing a little trying to friend zone in the nicest way I can.

"I'm dying!" Adam blurts loudly

"slowly!"

"And painfully!"

"Rejection kills." He finally says with his hand on his heart his eyes closed and tongue sticking out of his mouth the clichés' way to pretend to be dead.

"Oh no! I can't find a pulse! He's dead!" I wail out as i scout over to Adam's seat beside mine then I put my index and middle finger on his neck.

"You know this is the part when you give me mouth to mouth." Adam says very much alive then acts dead again.

"You know what you lived a happy life no need to revive you again." I say patting Adams head and as sit back down in my seat.

"I'm still dead." Adam says hastily.

"And you'll stay dead you know what I'll get Tom to give you mouth to mouth!" I say about to open to window of the limo.

"Hey Theens wait no need I'm alive and perfectly fine." Adam sitting up from his seat.

"I thought you were dead?" I say surprised.

"Pssshhhh what I'm fine. Healthy as a horse." He said smiling.

I giggle and roll my eyes and cuddle with my home and vanilla scented blanket.

"Ha okay then so how long til we get to the capital I can't wait to just relax." I say pouting.

"Soon Theens you should just get some sleep." He says smiling patting his shoulder.

"No way! You just want me to sleep in your shoulder again and I think you've had enough Athena to last you a lifetime." I say laughing but Adam looked a little sad over my remark. But then it changes back to his playfully self.

"I don't think I can ever get enough of the one and only Athena." Adam says as he winks at me and I smile.

He sure does know how to have a conversation but I feel like every time I talk to him James will come out of no where an say sorry for leaving and I'll finally get to see him again.