Chapter 15

Chapter 15

- Don't Say It, MONSTER.

"Enjoying your nap Annie?" The ever so familiar big white smile is all I see and I know who it is ...

Xavier.

I'm still back against the dirt floor of this cell just where I was right before I woke up.

That smile no longer scares me I smile I bit because that smile reminds me of Adam. The one who tried to comfort me when I was hurt and made me feel safe again.

"Stop smiling at me! Whatever happened to the pathetic little girl who deserved a beating huh?" Xavier says rudely.

"She's not here anymore I'm not afraid of you." I say sternly sitting up no with my back against a corner.

"You think just because you meet 'him' your not going to associate me with pain or free will well your most certainly wrong, my dear Annie." He says siting on the metal chair across from me.

"Him?" I say wondering who he is targeting when I realize he means Adam.

"Oh you mean? Add.."

"Don't say his name or so help me I will start beating you again!" He said trying to scare me but all it does his give me a reason to live this place and get away from him.

"adam." I whisper ever so softly but loud enough for Xavier to hear me.

"Why you little!" Xavier gets out of his chair aggressively clenching both of his hands with evil in his eyes.

"THEENS!"

"THEENS!" It's Adam! Then I hear pounding on the door. He's here to save me finally! I can finally get away from this maniac!

"ADAM!! I'M IN HERE ADAM! I'M IN HERE!" I says screaming at the top of my lungs just when I am about to get up from the corner I feel something cold on my wrist. I turn to see that the ball and chain handcuffs are still on me. Just when I am about to scream again...

"AAAAAAAA.."

"Oh no you don't my sweet Annie." Xavier saying putting a cloth in my mouth turning it into a gag.

"ATHENA! " Adam says screaming at the top of his lungs he's sounded scared now and so am I.

"Ha now that 'he' can't hear you and once again that YOU have disobeyed me. I have to even the score." Xavier says smiling popping his finger and neck.

He walks over the big metal door leaving it wide open. Then he stands in front it and waits . Then I see the big shiny hunting knife in his right hand. My eyes widen as Xavier realizes that I see it to. He puts his index finger over his lips motioning me to be quiet. And I do so I know what will happen if I scream. Then I hear footsteps approaching the cell, I see the long narrow shadow get closer and closer and closer then I see Adam. His blonde an is messed up and he looks and me his big emerald eyes looked worried and afraid but now at ease because he has finally found me. Then our eyes meet and just as he enter the cell I shake my head vigorously telling Adam to turn around but all that comes out is.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMM!" I yell as I wiggle like a worm. I try to tell him to turn around but I can't the gag forces me to mutter.

"Wow THEENS I would have accepted some gratitude but really mutters? I'm a bit hurt." Adam says walking into the cell just as he walks past the door frame at ease not knowing who's right behind him.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM MMMMM!" I scream again wiggling even more now still telling him to turn but I can't.

"THEENS stop it your starting to.." Adam gets interrupted because Xavier has surprised him. He has the large hunting knife against his throat and I'm guessing Xavier has managed to pin back Adam's two arms with the other.

"Now Annie you see what you have made me do. Now none of this would have happened if you had just listened to me." He says smiling looking at Adam not even caring for their resemblance then slides the knife along Adam's throat fast and effortlessly. The crimson blood oozes from Adam's neck down over his throat to the seems of his shirt, followed by being by hot deep red blood being sprayed all over my face and chest causing me to scream in horror. Xavier pushes Adam's lifeless body away causing him to fall chest first on the floor causing a pool of blood to form under him.

"YOU'RE A MONSTER!" I have finally manage to get the gag out of my mouth.

"Why thank you." Xavier says chuckling as he closes the think heavy metal door.

"Now.. where was I oh yes.... ready for your punishment my sweet Annie?" Xavier says with his big white smile walking closer to me with the large bloody hunting knife in hand...