Chapter 3

Chapter 3

- Pathetic Little Annie.

I woke up in the floor of a cold dark room.

Where am I ?

I opened my eyes but the room was so dark I couldn't see anything! I tried touching for a floor but ..

"Whaaat ?" I whispered my arms were in thick heavy chains behind my back. I could see the extreme weight of the chains I mean they looked pretty damn heavy but I couldn't feel the weight of the chains. I wasn't bothered why? Why couldn't i feel the excessive weight of these thick chains? It was pretty damn weird because even thought I've been through alot of training I'm still not that strong. So why didnt I feel the weight on my arms? Then my thoughts were interrupted by..

A flash of light appeared and I voice was heard.

"Moving will only make it worse, my dear." I heard a deep husky voice on the other side of the room I couldn't see a face only a big bright white smile.

It scarred the hell out of me.

I tried not to worry about the voice but it only got me more scared, worried and very terrified who was this voice?

" You know you don't talk so much for the next prestigious ruler of Nostalgia?

Ha , ruuler sounds

it so cliches and sooo overused how about ..

President ?

Your majesty?

El jefe?

No..

What about ..

Emperor?

M'lady ?

Or my queen ?

Wait isn't your last name Kings?

Ha ,what a coincidence Annie ." the strange man was talking to me I think how does he know my name !

"Don't call me that! And how do you know that!?" I said trying to sound pissed at him but I only sounded terribly scared and intrigued on how he know my childhood nickname that only my father called me.

"Woah she talks and I thought I was alone in the cold WATERLESS cellar. Oh and I know EVERYTHING about you!" he replied

What how could he know everything? then his words hit me. .

" water..." I whispered I can't stand being away from water I already felt my energy draining and the room felt dizzy .

"What can't take being without water? poor little Annie ." he said mockingly

"I said not to call me that!! " I screamed only my dad called me Annie and even hearing the words 'Annie' made me want to crawl up into a ball in the corner of the cellar and cry.

"Why not Annie ? Why are you so quiet Annie? Do you miss your daddy Annie ? Don't be sad Annie he's only dead I mean you'll never get to see him again Annie but you'll be fine right Annie? You know Annie you don't talk much did you know that Annie? Annie I'm waiting for you to answer me Annie! Annie answer me now! Annie please answer me. Annie, Annie Annie!" he said getting more impatient by the second only making his anger get stronger.

"Stop... please stop!" I said crying

"No Annie I won't stop infact I like it Annie .

Ahh its such a beautiful name why won't you let me call you that Annie?" he said slowly causing more tears to flow.

"Stop please stop .. please!!" I said crying now having a avalanche of tears rolling down my face.

"Fine I will but you know but this is really pathetic I mean all I have to say is an old beloved childhood nickname made by your now decreased father and BOOM! Here you are now broken I mean really Athena ? This is pretty sad. I really thought you were better than this? After everything your still crying like a little baby about daddy? I really would have our new whatever you are of Nostalgia would have been stronger and better that this.." he said trying to make me feel like trash Slowly he walked up to the light in middle of the cellar and now I see the his face.

He was pretty tall about 6'3 couldn't really tell since I was sitting down on the floor . He had blonde hair and green eyes his he had a navy style hair cut that had clearly overgrown with a 5'o clock shadow beard growing in.

"and you didn't let me get to the best part about Caleb and Serena. Oops I think I've said to much. " he said trying to sound utterly surprised.

"What ? What are you taking about what happened to Caal and Serena !?" I said with tears in my eyes I haven't seen them in so long I miss them so much.

"Oh nothing I mean nothing you have to worry about." he said chuckling then I saw something shiny being his back. What was that ? I turned my head trying to see what it was.

"Ooh Athena Im guessing you can see me little friend back here." he said with a smile bring the shiny mysterious object in front of him it was a knife ! A big sharp hunting knife.

I opened my big blue eyes widely in surprise.

"Whwhwwaat is that for?" I said stuttering .

"Oh nothing well at least not for now." he said walking up to me now with the cold sharp blade against my throat.

"No please don't kill me. " I said with tears rolling down my cheek

"I'm sorry sweety but I can't do that." he said with that famous big smile of his face.