• Rogue x Natsu •

Jamie: *whistles* Hmm, guess they're still asleep... Huh? *founds a box in front of her door* Must be from Michelle-sama.

Wendy: *yawns and rubs eyes* Jamie-san?

Jamie: *eyes shine* Aww, thanks Michelle-sama~ And thank you too, Wendy-chan! *glomps Wendy* I love this new coffee mug! ^_^

Wendy: *giggles* I'm glad you love it, Jamie-san!

Jamie: *lets go of Wendy* Speaking of Michelle-sama, she requested this ship.

Wendy: I'll wake them up! ^o^ *shrieks* GUYS WAKE UP!!! JAMIE-SAN IS BEING EATEN BY A ZOMBIE!!! HEEEEEELP!!!

Dragon Slayers (except Wendy): *kicks the door open* WHAT?!?!

Jamie: Rawr~ I'm a zombie...

Natsu: *rubs eyes* What the hell, Wendy? Why did yo-- WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THIS SHIP?!?!

Rogue: *falls asleep on top of the table* Zzzzzz...

Sting: Lector, don't tell Yukino~ *falls asleep on top of Rogue* Zzzzzzzz...

Wendy: *giggles* They really do love each other, don't they?

Jamie: Yep!

Laxus: This ship is a waste of time! I need my sleep! *enters the bedroom and sleeps on the floor*

Cobra: Tch. It's freaking 3:00 am! *enters the bathroom and falls asleep on the floor*

Gajeel: Meh. *goes to the fridge and grabs a bag of chips* Want some?

Jamie and Wendy: Nope! *falls asleep* Zzzzzz...

Natsu: *smirks* Let's eat everything her fridge.

Gajeel: Hell yeah, Salamander! I'm on!