•GaLe (Gajeel x Levy)•

Laxus: The tiny bookworm and the giant iron dweeb? *tries not to laugh*

Gajeel: *blushes* Me and shrimp? No way in hell!

Jamie: You're blushing~ *pokes Gajeel's cheeks* See?

Gajeel: Quit it, you coffee addict. *blushes more* I don't like that squirt. She's too tiny!

Natsu: Woah! METALHEAD AND LEVY?! *takes a deep breath* PERFECT!

Wendy: *squeals* KAWAII~!

Sting: Gajeel, I never knew you like short girls. *giggles*

Gajeel: *huffs* Whatever.

Jamie: Don't be such a tsundere, Gajeel. We all know you like her, right?

Everyone (except Gajeel, Rogue, and Cobra): Aye!

Jamie: Oi, you two! Get reacting!

Rogue: After you tied us up and forced us to dance in front of you? No way.

Jamie: Oh come on. *puppy eyes* Please~ I did untie both of you.

Cobra: Nope. *crosses arms*

Jamie: *puffs cheeks* Do it or I'll make Midnight kiss you.... *smirk* Until a MidCo make-out session happens.

Cobra: *blushes* ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Just, stop with the perverted thoughts about me and Midnight, okay?

Jamie: Yay~!

Rogue: The person I admire the most... Likes a very short girl... *smiles* Cute!

Cobra: Don't know, don't care.

Jamie: Have some enthusiasm, please?

Cobra: What? You said I react to the ship, what does it look like I'm doing right now?

Jamie: 33 GALE BABIES!!!

Gajeel: Argh! Alright, I like Levy! >///< Happy now?!

Natsu: *laughs* I KNEW IT!!!

Laxus: *laughs until he chokes*

Jamie: Let's move on to the next ship before Laxus chokes to death, shall we?