(29) Finally over

*Ashleys P.O.V*

I held Chelsea and rocked her in my arms - I tackled her hard and covered her eyes with cloth when she came into the treehouse.I didn't need to do anything else because she fainted or maybe my torch hit her when i tackled her or something - I dont know.I opened her mouth and placed another strip of cloth across her face and tied it in a knot behind her head,gagging her just in case.I missed her so so much and am not gonna let her get away that easy again.I ran my hand through her blonde hair but it became tangled.I sighed and started to unpick the knots.I would bring her out and load her into the truck and bring her home but i know Andy has people on the eye out for Chelsea.I have the truck at home but the car hidden.I know these woods better than anyone.

*Andys P.O.V*

I got up and begun to pace around inpatiently.I cant believe she hasn't shown up yet or been found.The good thing is that we know Ashley doesn't have her captured and tied/locked up in his sex basement or whatever he has cause Alex found his car and slashed the tires.I know that Ronnie is Ashleys accomplice cause i found his chain on the ground broken.Ronnies a good guy but he does alot for money - Its a really bad trait of his but i know if he sees Chelsea - He'll let her go/Help her.Hes not a bad person.The rain was finally beginning to stop so i pulled my hood down and ran my fingers through my hair in fustration.I dont get why i couldnt have just helped her the first day Ashley took her . I'm so stupid.Seriously.....
I walked abit deeper into the forest and decided to check out that weird creepy ass treehouse i saw a few hours bac-
THE TREEHOUSE!!!
I broke out into a sprint as i went deeper and deeper into the forest while trying to call the guys - Damn no service.
I'm not religious but i found myself praying - Praying to God that Chelsea is in there.

*Chelseas P.O.V*

I groaned as i woke up but i couldnt see anything.I reached up and pulled the cloth off which covered my eyes and was grabbed.I felt like screaming when i saw who it was but nothing would come out of my mouth.Ashley looked deranged with muddy clothes,stringy hair and completely ripped clothes . I'm so used to him being dressed up.Ashleys eys brightened and he pulled me into a hug.Tears fell from my eyes and i saw that the other guy Ronnie or something was awake and unpicking the ropes.I looked down at the floor and my eyes widened as i saw a knife,a gun,ect.My head was resting on Ashleys shoulder as he murmured into my ear about how much he missed me and how much he loved me and how we are destined to spend our whole life together.I put one of my arms around Ashley and he grabbed my face and begun kissing me.I kept my right arm hooked around his neck as i grabbed the penknife off the floor with my left hand and threw it over to Ronnie.He winked at me and mouthed at me to "Keep Going" - I nodded even though i felt like getting sick with Ashley so close to me - Especially with his lips on mine.I knew i was taking a bit of a risk throwing Ronnie the knife cause he may try to kill us both - I dont know him but i trusted him anyways even though he helped out Ashley with driving and stuff - He looked like he was gonna save me.Out of the corner of my eye - I saw Ronnie fumbling with the penknife and he eventually got it in this hands and facing the right way and he stuck the knife up between the ropes and cut them quietly and jumped to his feet.Ashley shoved me away as he heard Ronnie and got up.Ronnie ran towards Ashley and shoved him hard onto the ground.Ronnie screamed at me to "GET OUT NOW" but i was frozen in fear because Ashley was reaching towards the gun.I ran towards Ashley and kicked the gun to the other side of the treehouse towards Ronnie and Ashley grabbed me by my ankle and pulled me down.

Ashley had another penknife which he pulled out of his pocket was now in his hand and was holding it to my neck and he pulled me up and clutched me hard and faced Ronnie
"Drop the gun Ronnie or I'll fucking slit her throat in front of your eyes" Ashley snarled.
Ronnie took a step closer and Ashley pushed the blade closer to my neck.I stared at Ronnie and cried silent tears.Ronnie took another step and Ashley swiped the blade across my throat and i screamed.It was only a light cut but it hurt alot.
"Make your decision now cause i wont think twice.I killed girls before and will easily do it again" Ashley screamed hysterically

Ronnie dropped the gun and Ashley released some of the pressure off me but didn't remove the blade.
"Put your hands up and move back " Ashley commanded.

Ronnie obliged and stepped back with his hands up.Ashley released his tight grasp and leant down to pick up the gun.

Ronnie grabbed me and yanked me over behind him as Ashley snatched the gun up and shakily pointed it at Ronnie.

"Chelsea come here or you're both gonna get hurt" Ashley demanded

"No Ashley you got what you wanted.Please you've done enough!Please don't hurt her!" Ronnie yelled

"One" Ashley said

"Ronnie I'll just-" I started but he cut me off.

"Two...." Ashley said more aggressively

I started to move towards Ashley but Ronnie pulled me back

"THREE!!" Ashley screamed and Ronnie shoved me to the ground as bullets went through the wooden wall.Ashley was laughing hysterically and one bullet very nearly hit Ronnie.Ashley came over and pointed the gun in his face

"Bye bye traitor" Ashley said and pulled the trigger.

I closed my eyes just waiting for the gunshot but nothing happened.I opened my eyes and realised he was out of bullets!Ronnie jumped up and shoved Ashley hard then kicked him in the stomach.

Everything happened in slow motion.Ashley stumbled backwards and was unable to regain his balance and fell right out of the treeehouse.There was a massive thump and an awful crack then silence.

Complete silence.

Ronnie pulled me up and i stumbled as we made our way to the door and peered down.Ashley was lying on the ground with only the white of his eyes showing and on his back with his mouth wide open in horror.He looked like he wasnt breathing.Ronnie wrapped his arm around me and he got down the ladder first.

"He's 100% not breathing" Ronnie said "Its safe to come down now"

I stumbled down the ladder and Ronnie caught me and picked me up into a cuddle as i cried my eyes out and sunk to the ground.He rocked me as i cried all over him.

"Cumon Chelsea - Lets find Andy" Ronnie whispered as he picked me up in his arms and pocketed the unloaded gun and penknives.He took one more look at Ashley and spat on him.

"I can't believe its finally over" i whispered in Ronnies ear as i glanced over his shoulder at my dead kidnapper on the ground as Ronnie carried me away

*This isn't the last chapter btw guys!!!Thank you so much for reading and since its summer - More updates!Thanks for waiting so long aswell 💕💖 *