(25) Halloween Horrors.

*Chelseas P.O.V*

It's been quite a while since all of the events occured and no word from Andy yet.I've haven't given up on him.He's all I got right now.

Ashley is getting into the Halloween spirit lately with decorations all over the house which he asked me to help him put up.I know he did it for me to get me to like him more and I hugged him and said "Thanks" to stay on his good side but to be completely honest I don't see the point in them.They actually are pretty scary.Amber won't go near the front hall where the lifelike six foot witch stands.The witch cackles and swings its head backwards whenever anybody goes past.The house is like a nightmare really and I'm not good with horror but every single day here is like a nightmare.I wish everything was in fact a nightmare and I would wake up safe and sound at home but no such luck.I can't believe its hitting a year since I've been here.The days don't get easier but I'm glad Ashleys not trying to "Make Love" to me anymore or bring me to the room again.I couldn't handle it or maybe I could...I was able to put up with everything so long and had many downs but there has to be super major breakdown soon enough?Someone can only put up with so much crap for so long...

I was arranging bags of sweets for Trick and treaters.I was suprised Ashley handed out candy let alone celebrated Halloween.I had a plan to sneak out when the children were coming through but Ashley has a suprise for me and isnt that stupid to let me out of his site for at least a second when the gates are open to the public.The plans are to hand out everything and then head to CCs place for a party.Im praying Andy will be there.I heard from Ashley that he shaved his head and looks a state but to be honest Ashley hasn't been looking great now recently.He looks more older and stressed out.I also changed aswell.I'm skinnier,taller and look so depressed (which i am).I don't know why Ashleys so stressed though.It may be because of the new album or something.Hopefully it is because he's realizing how bad it is to kidnap people!

Ashley suddenly came into the room and grabbed  me and pushed me into the wall and trapped my hands in his and pinned them into the wall.Candy was spilling out all over the floor but the didn't deture Ashley.He begun kissing me roughly and I kissed back and he started to trace his hands up and down my body and smirked.He then let me go and threw me a bag from the corner of the room.I looked at him in confusion.I was wondering what was inside it all day but didn't dare look.I looked at Ashley in confusion and curiosity till Ashley spoke.

"Get ready Sweetie.Inside is your costume and makeup.I'll be doing mine.Be ready in 10 sharp or we can hang out and i can give you a party all to yourself" He then looked me up and down and left the room.

I went upstairs after picking up the candy and went into the room where we get ready and emptied the contents of the bag onto the vanity.Inside were black eye makeup,fishnets,a tutu skirt,a black tanktop and cat ears along with a felt tip eyeliner and stilettos like the ones I wore before but with bows.I was mortified but changed into the clothes and did my eye makeup and I drew whiskers on with the felt tip eyeliner and teased my hair a little and left it down to cover at least a little of my chest.Ashley got me some new lingerie and the bras are a few sizes too small.He says it makes my boobs look higher.I say its very uncomfortable but what can i do?If I go braless it will make his even more pervy and I more uncomfortable.It's a lose-lose situation for me and a win for him.

I went downstairs clinging to the banister for support.These heels are easier to walk in than the other ones but God they are difficult.I went into the kitchen and started to pick up the discarded candy that went across the floor and heard a low moan behind me.I was going to turn around but I was picked up and had something pressed over my mouth.

I looked at the person in a daze and realised it wasn't Ashley but a diffrent man.I was confused and frozen in fear.Who is he?What on earth is he doing?Why does he look like he wants to kill me?I knew for one thing that the cloth over my mouth wasnt an ordinary cloth.I tried to struggle but he pressed it over harder.I couldnt breathe...I can't ..I started seeing specks of light in my vision and knew I had to.I then took a breath and blacked out.

I woke up in the back of a car.I wasn't tied up or anything.I didn't dare say a word.The doors were unlocked and Ashley was singing along to an KISS song and the other man was on his phone.The cloth was beside me along with a bottle of chloroform.I knew i had to act.I took the cloth with a shaking hand then changed my mind.I couldn't knock out both of them.It's impossible.The man was at least twice the size of Ashley and I couldn't knock out one with the cloth and fight the other - I'm not nearly strong enough.

I edged up to the door over the space of 15 minutes.I moved a few centimetres every minute and eventually moved my legs to a sitting position.They checked back on me ever so often but since i was moving so discreetly they didn't notice anything.They havent checked on me in a while though so when Ashley and the man were driving through the woods i could only think of the worst scenario.I had my hand on the handle and the man suddenly looked in the mirror and caught my eye.I opened the door and jumped for it as the car screeched to a halt.I tumbled down a slope and ended up in a bush.My heels were off and I was in my bare feet and bleeding.The guys were yelling and starting to get out of the car.None of this mattered.I had one thing to do.

Run