(24) "Stay Strong"

*Chelseas P.O.V*

I was shocked beyond belief and was now just lying on the bathroom floor and my arms were still outstretched even though Andy is now gone.I cannot believe he just did that.He was my only source of help and comfort but now the truth was out and clear.

Andy doesn't care.

That broke me.

I huddled up into a ball until I heard Ashley call out "Darling!You okay?Need help?"

I couldn't help but giggle slightly at that statement.

That dude just asked me if I needed help going to the toilet!That amused me slightly and I decided to pull myself together and stay strong.I need to do it for my family.For my friends and my boyfriend.

I regained some strength back and pushed myself up and looked in the full lenth mirror and saw my outfit (If you could even call it that!) was all rumpled and I had mascara streaks down my face.I heard footsteps approaching in the hall and darted to the door as quiet as a mouse and locked it.

I heard a soft knock on the door and I hoped it was Andy coming back to say he will help me and that he's sorry but my hopes were gone when the person called out
"Sweetie,Are you okay?"

*Ashleys P.O.V*

Andy came back looking shocked,angry and annoyed.I looked at him in confusion cause I didnt know what made him mad.

"You okay man?What made you angry?" I asked.Andy can be quite aggressive sometimes and it often got the better of him and got him into fights and arguments.He even fights people in the audience even though he should just let security escort them out and sort them out.It's their job to do that anyway.That's what we pay them to do.

Unlike me,I never get angry in front of the audience.I'm a calm,collective person on stage and off.I get told I'm not but I know I am.I do get angry sometimes when people try to claim whats mine or when people don't do what i say though..That makes me pissed.

"Nothing...Just Jake messaged me and said that Daredevil isn't getting on good with Ernie and Trixie and I need to collect him but I need to go shopping and sort out stuff...You know how it is"

Andy was now rambling on about his album and his plan for another tattoo and I wasn't listening properly.We had a drink but I was worried about Chelsea.She has been gone for a long time.

Andy had to go and we said out goodbyes to eachother and I walked him to the door and double locked it and slipped the key into my pocket (Even though the gates are locked - I'm not fond of Chelsea being outside cause of the small chance somebody may see her and recognise her even though nobody even spoke about her disappearance around here and it hadn't been in the newspapers or on the local news or the radio but I would rather be safe than sorry.

Amber was slurping water from her bowl and then sat down beside by feet and begun to whimper.She kept looking towards the door.She wanted Chelsea.

I called out to Chelsea twice but didn't get a reply so I got up and Amber followed me and the bathroom door was locked.

I knocked at the door and I suddenly heard the toilet flush and Chelsea than shouted "Wait a minute!I'll meet you in the sitting room Ashley.I just need to wash my hands"

I didn't reply and just waited for her outside the door as I heard the taps go on and off then Chelsea unlocked the door and walked out.I don't know what it is about girls but they spend absolutely ages in the bathroom.I remember I used to date this girl called Kina and she used to spend hours in the bathroom getting ready or just staring at herself in the mirror.

I was slightly pissed that Chelsea took so long.She brought back memories of my fucking ex girlfriend and I felt anger bubble up inside me and I had the sudden feeling to bash the wall with my fist but Chelsea grabbed me and wrapped me into a hug.She smelt so sweet and I nuzzled into her neck and she giggled.I never heard her giggle like that in forever.My anger melted away instantly and I held Chelsea like I would never let her go.Which I never would.

She's mine.

*Chelseas P.O.V*

After Ashley knocked at the bathroom door,I sensed something behind me and Andy was at the small bathroom window!I couldn't open it but Andy breathed on the window and wrote "Stay stong" and then squeezed in a "r" when he realized his mistake.

Stay Strong ♡

He then put his hand to the window and I did the same.He mouthed at me and I smiled in reply and nodded.

Ashley shouted at me and I replied and looked at Andy again and mouthed "I gotta go"

He winked at me and then disappeared.I will do what he suggested.I just need to stay strong and Andy will help me.

He's gonna save me.

It's like he stuck the pieces of my heart back together again.

I'm going to get out of here and back to my ordinary life.

Even if Andy decides he's not going to help me after all - I'm still going to get out of here.

Now I just have to act like I love Ashley with all my heart so he doesn't suspect anything.

It will be hard but I just need to wait a few days or so and see what happens.