(16) Please no..

*Chelseas P.O.V*

After Andy left Ashley was glaring at me in anger.He was dark red and shaking then he stepped foreward and grabbed me roughly and dragged me up the stairs.I begun to scream and he didn't take any notice.

I then realised where he was taking me.

"NO ASHLEY PLEASE!!NOT THE BEDROOM!ANYTHING BUT THAT!!"I screamed and begun to wail and cry in fear and he tried to drag me in but I grabbed hold of the side of the door and cried loudly.I felt like I was going to pass out.I couldn't breathe properly..I can't handle this again..No way.."

Ashley growled angrily as he pulled me but I refused to let go but then he pulled me harder and I lost grip of the door.

He walked into the bedroom and tied me to the bed by my arms and he opened a drawer and took a key out and then untied me and picked me up.

I was really confused now..Wasn't he going to punish me?Last time he beat me here and now he is taking me out of the room.

I was still crying but I didn't have the strength to fight him.I was to stressed and weak.It's not like I could overpower him anyway...

He dragged me up another flight of stairs and then he unlocked a door at the end of the hall and opened the door and brought me in.

I felt like I was going to throw up when I saw what was in there.

Please no...