(11) Merry Christmas Chelsea!

~One month later~
Ashleys P.O.V*
I rolled over in bed and smiled at Chelsea cuddled up with the bear I got her after her last punishment.I was way to hard on her.Her bruises have faded but she tensed whenever I hugged her or touched her but she is getting better now.I ran my hand through her blonde hair and decided to make her breakfast.It's Christmas after all?I got up and made her bacon and eggs and cut up the toast and got her some Orange juice and put them all on a tray and retreated upstairs,Trying not to trip over Tokyo and Killer who were dancing around my feet.When I eventually got upstairs,I balanced the breakfast tray on the locker beside the bed and kissed Chelsea on her cheek to wake her up.

"Ashley" she murmured rolling around and then sitting up

"Merry Christmas Sweetie!" I said,Hugging her happily

"Merry Christmas Ashley!!" She laughed and returned my hug equally as happily

"I made you breakfast" I said tucking her hair behind her ear and kissing her forehead

"Aww thanks Ashley but you didnt have to!"

"I wanted to Chelsea" I swallowed and whispered
"Trust me please".....

Chelsea was too busy concentrating on not dropping her egg and bacon on the sheets and trying not to spill her oran ge juice too pay any attention to me.I smiled at her childishness.I know she is 18 but she does act like a cute little kid sometimes.

She then finished up her breakfast and licked her lips while I watched her
"I got you a present" I said to her and took a box from the cupboard and smiled as she gasped and clapped her hands together.I got up at around 6am and picked the present up for Chelsea from Andy.He has been minding it for me and didn't even want to give it back!

"Gimme it then!" She giggled and I gave it to her.
She opened the box and gasped in shock and then lifted up the white Siberian Husky out of the box

The husky wagged her tail and begun to lick Chelseas face while Chelsea laughed and smiled and then she hugged it close.I watched her amused.

She looked up and smiled

"I'm gonna call her Amber"

"That's a beautiful name but not as beautiful as yours Chelsea"

"Well what about my present?" I said smiling
She kissed the dog gently on her head and then she put down the dog and jumped over to me,Wrapping me into a hug and placed her lips on mine and kissed me hard.I pulled her closer and she hugged me back harder and whispered "I trust you" into my ear.

I cluched Chelsea and smiled,She didn't know but she gave me the best present ever.

She gave me her trust ❤