Girlfriend

Jack:
My girlfriend is so controlling she always tells me what to do what to ware and were to go. I love mark he is my best friend so much singe is trying to get me away from him. We were going to a cafe when we saw "mark is there and I thought this would be a good day" singe said I hate her but I never even thought of braking up because every time I try she would change the subject and act like I said nothing. "Sean sit there" she pointed to the furthest free table away from mark. I slouched back in my chair waiting for whatever the fuck she ordered.

Mark:

I saw Sean and waved before he could wave back singe blocked my view. I hate her Sean didn't look very happy with singe. Bob and wade whispered something in my ear. I went to the counter and asked if they could play a song.

I grabbed his hand as I mouthed the lyrics we danced and everyone cheered. "Hey that's my boyfriend punk" singe said annoyed everyone booed me "

Jack:
"LISTEN SINGE  YOU, YOU ALWAYS ARE SO controlling AND I HAVE TRIED TO BRAKE UP WITH YOU BUT YOU JUST CHANGE THE SUBJECT AND FORCE ME TO LOVE YOU" I screamed full of rage at her shocked face. Mark smirked. She was jealous and angry "we are over" she said trying to get under my skin but I mad her more mad by shunning her out and kissing mark. She stormed away. I was so happy to be with the man I loved we walked home to see singe kissing another boy. I smiled knowing she tried making me jealous never going to work. I walked past her just completely oblivious of her. "Sean I'm sorry take me back" she said in my face "I love you more than him" I cringed "no you don't" mark butted in "shut it" she spat and looked back over at me "Sean I love you take me back" she said fake crying. I know if I do me and mark will be ruined and she will use me for sex " no" I said plainly "WHAT SEAN YOU BITCH YOU LOVE ME" she screamed I hugged her and mouthed the words I'm sorry to mark he looked shattered if only he knew the pain and punishment I would get from my dad "I love you" I say to singe smug face. I snap out of my trance when mark tears up "I don't love you singe stop pulling the wall over my dads eyes and fuck off I love mark not you bitch go use someone else because I am not your toy....in marks....boyfriend" we kissed as she had a tantrum like a tow year old and stormed of into the distance.