31. Attempts of Moving On and Announcing

Shayne's POV

Three months later:

Everything is so different without her. I miss seeing her face in the morning, coming up to me and giving me hugs. I miss how we would always do ridiculous things to make each other laugh. I miss her so much.

But I know that she will never forgive me for what I did to her. First I didn't support her and cared about her happiness, then I cheated on her. I don't know how long the list goes, but it is definitely long enough for her not to forgive me.

"Hey Shayne! Wanna watch something?" Keith asked me. Keith, Olivia and Noah were sitting on the couch. Noah has a laptop on his lap. I gradually nodded and went to sit with them. I ended up sitting in between Noah and Olivia.

I noticed the screen and saw that they are watching Courtney's new video in her own channel.

She looks different. She's changed so much with appearance and clothing style. Despite of that, she is still very funny and hyper.

"Oh, she's doing Q and A!" Noah realized. We all gave him a look.

"What?" he exclaimed. We all shook our heads and looked back at the screen. She started answering questions back and forth. During the whole time, she seems really nervous.

"So... umm... A lot of you guys have been noticing things... between Shayne and I..."

Now I know why she's nervous. We didn't tell our fans about us when we were still dating. It must be awkward for her to be talking about what we had.

"and I know that I have been holding it back for a certain reason. To answer your questions and curiosities, yes. Shayne and I dated for about 6 months..." she took a deep breath before talking again.

I realized that I was fidgeting while watching the video.

"We broke up before I move here with my sister. We decided to end it because..."

"It just wouldn't be fair for us to be together in a long distance relationship. Shayne and I are still friends. We left things on a good note, which makes me really happy and relieve."

Her last comment hit me hard. Just thinking about that moment we had in the office. Our breakup, breaks me. I messed up big time.

Noah closed the computer once he saw me, shaking and sobbing.

"Dude, we have to tell you something about Courtney." Keith started. Noah was patting my back and Olivia was giving me tissue paper.

"Courtney is-" I quickly stood up and looked at them.

"Don't say it." I said and left the room.

I don't want to hear about her moving on already. The thought of her dating someone who is not me makes me wanna kill myself.

"It's all my fault! Why do you have to be so stupid?!" I shouted to myself. I was alone in the Smosh second channel room, just crying and trying to calm myself.

I need her. I miss her. I love her.

Lasercorn's POV

"Did you tell him?" I asked Olivia.

Almost everyone knows that Courtney is pregnant, with Shayne. We have been trying to tell Shayne but he wouldn't listen. We told Courtney about this and she just said that if he wants to know, he will come to us. She told us that we shouldn't force him.

"Nope!" Olivia replied. I sighed. I felt like giving up but I need to tell him. I am a father and I do not want Courtney's child to not have a father.

"I guess he thinks that we will tell him that she has already moved on and forgotten about him." she concluded.

"Well how could she date someone? She is four months pregnant." I stated.

"Oh by the way, how is she?" she asked.

"Her sister texted me because Courtney has been really busy and stressed out. She is now in second trimester, which is good because she doesn't have to experience the morning sickness anymore. She also doesn't want to know the gender of the baby until she delivers him or her." I explained.

Courtney has been asking me and my wife about pregnancy and parenthood. She is always worrying about if she will be a good mother. We keep telling her that she will.

"I can't wait to meet her and the baby. Oh yeah we will be visiting her in September, which is like in four months."

"Same. It's nice to know that I am not the only parent in the whole Smosh family." I said.

"Hey guys, we have a meeting." Wes told us. We followed Wes to the meeting room. On the way, we were discussing what might the meeting​ be about. Olivia and I know what this meeting will be about. Something related to Courtney.

"Hey guys, do any of you have plans?" Ian asked everybody. We all shook our heads.

"Oh, Damien is here. Imma pick him up." Shayne stood up and headed towards the exit. As he left, Anthony closed the door and we all know what was about to happen.

"Are we gonna tell Shayne? Or at least try?" Noah asked in frustration. We were all feeling down since we know how important this is for Shayne to know.

"Look! Courtney said that if he wants to know, then tell him! She said that he doesn't have to be involve and we shouldn't force into the situation." I made it clear.

"I really think that Shayne believes Courtney has moved on and we are all gonna start talking about it in front of him." Keith joined the talk.

"Well here's the plan. We are all going to Ontario, staying somewhere close to Toronto, filming something. Then Lasercorn, Olivia, Noah, Ian and I are going to visit Courtney. We don't want him to be suspecting anything..." we all agreed to the plan.

Shayne is really heartbroken right now. He wouldn't want anyone mentioning Courtney's name. I doubt that he would and want to visit her let along want to go to Canada. I just hope that he changes his view about everything. That would make this whole thing easier.

Author's Note
Yay!!!!! This story has reached more than 5K!!!! How ridiculous is that?!?!?! Thank you all for reading this story!!! 😊😊😊
I hope you guys will like the other chapters as well. Now is just the boring part of the story. Gonna do time skip for the next chapter as well. 😆😆